Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PF v Delco

What were the results from todays games. Is Delco gaining any ground yet?

08s PF 3 to Delco 0

Comment

05s Pf 4 to Delco dumpster fire 0. Can't believe that is an Ecnl level team. Very few Ecnl level players on Delco

Comment

Delco is focused on the younger ages and building a real girl's side. These older teams suffered from the past when delco only cared about boys. The 2011 girls dominated the FCE Turf Cup en route to a title and are top 3 pre-ECNL. Start judging from there down as that's where is building has begun. All top girls in the area will leave or avoid PF (saw a couple at our title game) to become Delco strong.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
          Delco is focused on the younger ages and building a real girl's side. These older teams suffered from the past when delco only cared about boys. The 2011 girls dominated the FCE Turf Cup en route to a title and are top 3 pre-ECNL. Start judging from there down as that's where is building has begun. All top girls in the area will leave or avoid PF (saw a couple at our title game) to become Delco strong.
          Penn Fusion C team was playing next to you at same time, no one was there watching wanting to come to Delco.

Comment

Delco is not building or developing anything. The only reason why the 2011 team improved is because of pre-ECNL patch and girls from Copa, Lower Merion, LVU and other 2011 teams moved to Delco.

The girls that Delco had on their team before and "develop" before the new "get a ECNL patch" wave, were a second tier of 2011 PA East teams.
            just feel bad for the excellent players and their parents that moved to Delco because their development will stop. You don't believe me, just check the older Delco teams, as they getting older they getting worst.

Comment

Agreed- Delco does not develop players, instead, they stalk skilled players' social media accounts in the hopes of recruiting them. Then once they got them they demote their own players that they supposedly "trained". These new players that come will eventually fall behind as they will not get good training at Delco-look at the older teams-enough said.

Comment

FcDelco vs PF scores
                '08 0-3
                '07 0-3
                '06 0-3
                '05 1-4
                every team 3 goal differential

Comment

Some players still there in older groups developed well.. heard they had a lot of injuries as well this weekend for 06/07/08 to top kids?

Comment

there were no injuries.......PF is superior

Comment

'07 0-3
                      How many did the winter transfer score this week?

Comment

Her dad will be on to tell you soon

Comment

Alot of Delco hate on here. Are they perfect? No. Are they the best ECNL in PA/NJ area? Absolutely not. But are they terrible?....no...... Plenty of kids on both sides going to continue to play soccer next year at all levels.

Comment

Alot of Delco hate on here. Are they perfect? No. Are they the best ECNL in PA/NJ area? Absolutely not. But are they terrible?....no...... Plenty of kids on both sides going to continue to play soccer next year at all levels.
                            PF parent here. You are absolutely right.
                            Always cheered for Delco when they playing any other team than PF. They are all local kids, a lot of them going to same school with my kid. I know lots of parents and kids and I would always cheer for them.
                            No place for hate Delco or any other club, these are our local kids for God sake.

Comment

PF parent here. You are absolutely right.
                              Always cheered for Delco when they playing any other team than PF. They are all local kids, a lot of them going to same school with my kid. I know lots of parents and kids and I would always cheer for them.
                              No place for hate Delco or any other club, these are our local kids for God sake.
                              agree 100% I am a Delco parent and we have nothing but respect for PF. Most of the girls are friends and many have played together with other clubs or schools.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X