Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

Why just one tournament? Why not the whole year? Why not every age group? Pick and choose statistics will tell parents whatever they want to hear.

Just write the check and keep quiet.
    Show me what other tournaments GA teams are playing ECNL teams. Show me anything where ECNL teams are beating GA teams. Just stop subjectively saying ECNL is better. Hell, I contend it’s the same level.

Comment

Why just one tournament? Why not the whole year? Why not every age group? Pick and choose statistics will tell parents whatever they want to hear.

Just write the check and keep quiet.
      Tucker - taking a break from Fox News to post here?

Comment

Jeff Cup is a showcase so subbing and playing time look different than when you play a game with the aim of winning. Or, at least that's how it should be coached
        Plus many ECNL and GAL clubs aren't even there. It's not representative

Comment

Plus many ECNL and GAL clubs aren't even there. It's not representative
          Sure. But they are many teams who are there. Especially at the middle school ages.

Comment

Sure. But they are many teams who are there. Especially at the middle school ages.
            Meh. High school ages is what matters. ECNL doesn't even start until U13 and there's a lot of movement in middle school. Teams are settled U15+, players mostly done growing

Comment

Meh. High school ages is what matters. ECNL doesn't even start until U13 and there's a lot of movement in middle school. Teams are settled U15+, players mostly done growing
              Not really. Core of any ECNL or GA team is made at U13.

Comment

Wrong!! Just go look at the last PF showcase for head to head matchups of GA and ECNL teams. GA came out on top. Plus look at the U15 national team call ups. ECNL and GA couldn’t be more even. For every PDA there’s a FCV. For every PDA South there’s a Metro GA.
                In showcases players that play 13 to 7 minutes of a half in Ecnl play at U15 are suddenly playing 20 minutes a half . Its only fair. So in showcases its not a fair assesment. You can argue all you want but its what I am seeing and fair to the players since all want o be recruited and pay money for it.

Comment

In showcases players that play 13 to 7 minutes of a half in Ecnl play at U15 are suddenly playing 20 minutes a half . It’s only fair. So in showcases it’s not a fair assesment. You can argue all you want but it’s what I am seeing and fair to the players since all want o be recruited and pay money for it.
                  I don’t disagree on the playing time for showcases. But your argument just means the subs for GA teams are better or equal than ECNL. It goes both ways.

Comment

I don’t disagree on the playing time for showcases. But your argument just means the subs for GA teams are better or equal than ECNL. It goes both ways.
                    Starters playing 28- 40 minutes a half . Its no contest Ecnl comes on top most of time--sorry for confusion. Subs vs subs I get your point could be. That is typically the movement on our team --the subs leave for more playing time. Yes some girls only play 7 minutes a half on our team or get the 12 minute shift a half during league play. Doesnt happen at showcases.

Comment

Starters playing 28- 40 minutes a half . It’ no contest Ecnl comes on top most of time--sorry for confusion. Subs vs subs I get your point could be. That is typically the movement on our team --the subs leave for more playing time. Yes some girls only play 7 minutes a half on our team or get the 12 minute shift a half during league play. Doesnt happen at showcases.
                      I’m sorry. How does ECNL come on top? What data demonstrates that?

Comment

Why is ECNL and GA being spoken about in a thread which asked about ECRL and USYS?? You ****ers can't help yourself.

Comment

Why is ECNL and GA being spoken about in a thread which asked about ECRL and USYS?? You ****ers can't help yourself.
                          Because those are the only leagues that really matter. After they it doesn’t matter. Sorry. Just play on the best USYS or ECRL team you can play on.

Comment

Because those are the only leagues that really matter. After they it doesn’t matter. Sorry. Just play on the best USYS or ECRL team you can play on.
                            In the eyes of a college coach this is correct.

Comment

Goals were not to break bank & play in HS. You vultures just can’t help yourselves though lol. You all brighten my day sometimes so there’s that. Carry on with your petty nonsense.

Comment

Goals were not to break bank & play in HS. You vultures just can’t help yourselves though lol. You all brighten my day sometimes so there’s that. Carry on with your petty nonsense.
                                Then USYS or ECRL is perfect. Good luck.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X