X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Guest View Post

Another mad guy. Being tough. Your all over these forums. People with real topics followed with immature comments. Let me guess? Next your calling me a name.
    Listen, when there is no one within an hour of two that can kick your teams @$$, sure, look further for good competition. That is NOT the case here by any stretch! These are expensive soccer vacations for stupid people that serve no purpose other than to generate a lot of revenue for ECNL. Lets call it a tax on bad players with stupid parents. Lots of GA and ECNL teams also fit this mold if it makes you feel better.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Guest View Post
    Why would ECRL get on a plane to play soccer ... there are plenty of kids teams in their neighborhoods that could punish them for free.
    Another mad guy. Being tough. Your all over these forums. People with real topics followed with immature comments. Let me guess? Next your calling me a name.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Why would ECRL get on a plane to play soccer ... there are plenty of kids teams in their neighborhoods that could punish them for free.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Where was that announced?

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic ECRL California canceled

ECRL California canceled

Obviously those people have never played in PA or Jersey. Rain is nothing lol
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
Working...
X