Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ECRL California canceled

Obviously those people have never played in PA or Jersey. Rain is nothing lol

Where was that announced?

Comment

Why would ECRL get on a plane to play soccer ... there are plenty of kids teams in their neighborhoods that could punish them for free.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
        Why would ECRL get on a plane to play soccer ... there are plenty of kids teams in their neighborhoods that could punish them for free.
        Another mad guy. Being tough. Your all over these forums. People with real topics followed with immature comments. Let me guess? Next your calling me a name.

Comment

Another mad guy. Being tough. Your all over these forums. People with real topics followed with immature comments. Let me guess? Next your calling me a name.
          Listen, when there is no one within an hour of two that can kick your teams @$$, sure, look further for good competition. That is NOT the case here by any stretch! These are expensive soccer vacations for stupid people that serve no purpose other than to generate a lot of revenue for ECNL. Lets call it a tax on bad players with stupid parents. Lots of GA and ECNL teams also fit this mold if it makes you feel better.

Comment

Listen, when there is no one within an hour of two that can kick your teams @$$, sure, look further for good competition. That is NOT the case here by any stretch! These are expensive soccer vacations for stupid people that serve no purpose other than to generate a lot of revenue for ECNL. Lets call it a tax on bad players with stupid parents. Lots of GA and ECNL teams also fit this mold if it makes you feel better.
            it's true. all this travel for U13-U15 teams are pointless. U16 is the start of possible recruiting and that's when all these teams should start to travel.

Comment

it's true. all this travel for U13-U15 teams are pointless. U16 is the start of possible recruiting and that's when all these teams should start to travel.
              I'm a college recruiter and the idea of watching RL kids, even at proper ages, is ridiculous. ECRL national tourneys is impossibly stupid.

Comment

I'm a college recruiter and the idea of watching RL kids, even at proper ages, is ridiculous. ECRL national tourneys is impossibly stupid.
                yep a total money grab and us parents fall for it. *sigh*

Comment

What level are you a recruiter for D1, D2, D3, JC, NAIA?

Comment

Where was that announced?
                    regular website still has it up. It's mostly west coast teams and part of the four "regional" events they have for R clubs - which makes sense. Less travel for teams and local college coaches

https://www.ecnlgirls.com/2023/03/06...ue-california/
                    https://www.ecnlgirls.com/rl-events/

Comment

It's not a "national" event: mostly west coast teams. There are other R events in the midwest and east coast.

CA teams https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...XP0/edit#gid=0

Comment

lol, what is a college recruiter?? Never heard a college coach call themself a college recruiter. BTW, ECRL players coming out of CA, TX and CO are highly recruited by D-I programs.

Comment

lol, what is a college recruiter?? Never heard a college coach call themself a college recruiter. BTW, ECRL players coming out of CA, TX and CO are highly recruited by D-I programs.
                          Please back this up with supporting evidence

Comment

Many coaches on sidelines at ECRL showcase in Florida. Look it up. All levels D1 , D2 D3 NAIA . Yes they all come saw it with my own eyes.

Comment

Many coaches on sidelines at ECRL showcase in Florida. Look it up. All levels D1 , D2 D3 NAIA . Yes they all come saw it with my own eyes.
                              Quite a few D1 commits coming from RL lately.

I saw it too - they were there all three days, didn't leave for ECNL. Lots of D1s and D2s.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X