•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    [QUOTE=Guest;n4459360]
    Originally posted by Guest View Post

Nonsense, the 04s who just left, that entire roster was recruited to major schools. That’s what I was told.
    Jefferson is not a major school lol

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    [QUOTE=Guest;n4459289]

Have you seen the history of Bucks/PAD college commits. You aren't getting scouted by anyone. If you play you are going to a school that is less desirable and who use playing college ball as a way to put asses in seats
    Nonsense, the 04s who just left, that entire roster was recruited to major schools. That’s what I was told.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    [QUOTE=Guest;n4459345]
    I curious, will the trophies just say VSA or will they be nice enough to include PAD on the engraving? Trust us we wish this merger never happened either!
    MM and TQ...making things toxic since forever. Imagine a team so divided amongst themselves lol

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    [QUOTE=Guest;n4459327]

2023 EPYSA State Champions, 2023 USYS National Champions, 2023 ECNL National Champions. Might as well mail us these trophies already.
    I curious, will the trophies just say VSA or will they be nice enough to include PAD on the engraving? Trust us we wish this merger never happened either!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    [QUOTE=Guest;n4459327]

2023 EPYSA State Champions, 2023 USYS National Champions, 2023 ECNL National Champions. Might as well mail us these trophies already.
    No one cares about the trophies you won or will win. It still won't get you recruited. Marc isn't well respected as a person or a coach. His adulations mean nothing, so you better start doing your own work

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    [QUOTE=Guest;n4459286]

You’re dam right it was!! The starters on this team need to play 70-75 minutes for our team not to have a fall off. I question if the coaches want to win games or just make everyone happy. We didn’t come here to make everyone happy we came here to win and get scouted. Let’s go!!!!!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    [QUOTE=Guest;n4459286]

You’re dam right it was!! The starters on this team need to play 70-75 minutes for our team not to have a fall off. I question if the coaches want to win games or just make everyone happy. We didn’t come here to make everyone happy we came here to win and get scouted. Let’s go!!!!!
    Have you seen the history of Bucks/PAD college commits. You aren't getting scouted by anyone. If you play you are going to a school that is less desirable and who use playing college ball as a way to put asses in seats

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    [QUOTE=Guest;n4458950]

Was good seeing the some of the old VSA crew on Sunday! It’s clear those boys are driving the teams success. Like I stated earlier you will all thank them for taking the talentless PAD boys to the playoffs!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    [QUOTE=Guest;n4449057]

STFU! And listen. I’ve watched the VSA boys on this team take over defensively and create all the scoring opportunities! They are the most skilled and fastest boys on the roster. Exactly why they were brought in. You will thank them once they lead your HEX to the playoffs and not relegation!
    Was good seeing the some of the old VSA crew on Sunday! It’s clear those boys are driving the teams success. Like I stated earlier you will all thank them for taking the talentless PAD boys to the playoffs!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Ring the bell on this crap bag!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Can someone please do something about this guy! I am a P.F. supporter and my sons team played the FCB team this weekend! FCB won, by help of the ref! That said, when leaving the field MM told my son good game and he expects to see him at tryouts coming up. I can guarantee you this my son will never play for your sorry program! Jason Kutney will be getting a call from our coaches this week! Leave our kids alone!!
    Hope something comes out of this

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Can someone please do something about this guy! I am a P.F. supporter and my sons team played the FCB team this weekend! FCB won, by help of the ref! That said, when leaving the field MM told my son good game and he expects to see him at tryouts coming up. I can guarantee you this my son will never play for your sorry program! Jason Kutney will be getting a call from our coaches this week! Leave our kids alone!!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Shady guy. Builds teams through recruiting players and has his hand in EDP to boost the club
    Tell me more as we are thinking about trying out.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

They had all their B teams in this tournament
    But did they?!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

if you read this thread, you'll know your answer.
    Everyone knows the answer!

Leave a comment:

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
Working...
X