X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Guest;n4449057]
    Originally posted by Guest View Post

STFU! And listen. I’ve watched the VSA boys on this team take over defensively and create all the scoring opportunities! They are the most skilled and fastest boys on the roster. Exactly why they were brought in. You will thank them once they lead your HEX to the playoffs and not relegation!
    Was good seeing the some of the old VSA crew on Sunday! It’s clear those boys are driving the teams success. Like I stated earlier you will all thank them for taking the talentless PAD boys to the playoffs!

Comment

[QUOTE=Guest;n4458950]

Was good seeing the some of the old VSA crew on Sunday! It’s clear those boys are driving the teams success. Like I stated earlier you will all thank them for taking the talentless PAD boys to the playoffs!
      You’re dam right it was!! The starters on this team need to play 70-75 minutes for our team not to have a fall off. I question if the coaches want to win games or just make everyone happy. We didn’t come here to make everyone happy we came here to win and get scouted. Let’s go!!!!!

Comment

[QUOTE=Guest;n4459286]

You’re dam right it was!! The starters on this team need to play 70-75 minutes for our team not to have a fall off. I question if the coaches want to win games or just make everyone happy. We didn’t come here to make everyone happy we came here to win and get scouted. Let’s go!!!!!
        Have you seen the history of Bucks/PAD college commits. You aren't getting scouted by anyone. If you play you are going to a school that is less desirable and who use playing college ball as a way to put asses in seats

Comment

[QUOTE=Guest;n4459286]

2023 EPYSA State Champions, 2023 USYS National Champions, 2023 ECNL National Champions. Might as well mail us these trophies already.

Comment

[QUOTE=Guest;n4459327]

2023 EPYSA State Champions, 2023 USYS National Champions, 2023 ECNL National Champions. Might as well mail us these trophies already.
            No one cares about the trophies you won or will win. It still won't get you recruited. Marc isn't well respected as a person or a coach. His adulations mean nothing, so you better start doing your own work

Comment

[QUOTE=Guest;n4459327]

I curious, will the trophies just say VSA or will they be nice enough to include PAD on the engraving? Trust us we wish this merger never happened either!

Comment

[QUOTE=Guest;n4459345]
                I curious, will the trophies just say VSA or will they be nice enough to include PAD on the engraving? Trust us we wish this merger never happened either!
                MM and TQ...making things toxic since forever. Imagine a team so divided amongst themselves lol

Comment

[QUOTE=Guest;n4459289]

Have you seen the history of Bucks/PAD college commits. You aren't getting scouted by anyone. If you play you are going to a school that is less desirable and who use playing college ball as a way to put asses in seats
                  Nonsense, the 04s who just left, that entire roster was recruited to major schools. That’s what I was told.

Comment

[QUOTE=Guest;n4459360]

Nonsense, the 04s who just left, that entire roster was recruited to major schools. That’s what I was told.
                    Jefferson is not a major school lol

Comment

2009 boys coach, AB, gone to Ukies. How's the B team going to do in ECNL?

Comment

2009 boys coach, AB, gone to Ukies. How's the B team going to do in ECNL?
                        Hex losing ECNL after this season due to FCB probation. They have to reapply.

Comment

Hex losing ECNL after this season due to FCB probation. They have to reapply.
                          That's why the Hex deal is year to year

Comment

07B 1st in ECNL, coached by MM. STFU! Losers! Have fun at Delco. Oh wait, we smashed them 6 to 1...what was it you were all saying?

Comment

[QUOTE=Guest;n4459289]

Where is your kid going again? Oh, wait he must be the kid we all heard about...nope never heard of him so STFU. Loser!

Comment

Is John Neison done talking **** about Marc yet? Isn't it fun John, posting anonymously and not caring about what someone says? No repercussions for you, you just get to talk crap. Good times huh, when you can hide behind an anonymous tag? Well I am calling you out John. Calling you out because I can...just like you! Anonymously, so stew on that. Who am I? Stop bashing Marc for some personal BS you have. We are now 1st in ECNL, and you aren't part of it so stew on that. Anyone else who wants to talk crap can suck on the sweet taste of defeat. Deal with that, and cry about it in all of the following comments, losers!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X