MM from PA Dominion

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m hearing this a**hole is getting booted from EDP.

Comment

This Meoli guy was all over my son this weekend at the EDP cup trying to recruit him. What’s his deal. He kept trying to get my number to “talk” with me. Is he genuine?

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
        This Meoli guy was all over my son this weekend at the EDP cup trying to recruit him. What’s his deal. He kept trying to get my number to “talk” with me. Is he genuine?
        The PA EDP event? Recruiting from the bottom 2010 division?

Comment

The PA EDP event? Recruiting from the bottom 2010 division?
          They had all their B teams in this tournament

Comment

if you read this thread, you'll know your answer.

Comment

I’m hearing this a**hole is getting booted from EDP.
              He probably is considering he is losing a lot of younger teams to the Acela league that will have major clubs in it

Comment

Word on MM is he’s freaking out about the new league. Apparently this was a move to disassociate from him because of all the players he has been trying to pull.

Comment

Well that PAD thing was fun for a minute. Goodbye MM and TQ

Comment

[QUOTE=Guest;n4449057]

STFU! And listen. I’ve watched the VSA boys on this team take over defensively and create all the scoring opportunities! They are the most skilled and fastest boys on the roster. Exactly why they were brought in. You will thank them once they lead your HEX to the playoffs and not relegation!

The fastest kid on PAD isn’t from VSA , he is a kid that’s been there for a while.

Comment

if you read this thread, you'll know your answer.
                      Everyone knows the answer!

Comment

They had all their B teams in this tournament
                        But did they?!

Comment

Shady guy. Builds teams through recruiting players and has his hand in EDP to boost the club
                          Tell me more as we are thinking about trying out.

Comment

Can someone please do something about this guy! I am a P.F. supporter and my sons team played the FCB team this weekend! FCB won, by help of the ref! That said, when leaving the field MM told my son good game and he expects to see him at tryouts coming up. I can guarantee you this my son will never play for your sorry program! Jason Kutney will be getting a call from our coaches this week! Leave our kids alone!!

Comment

Can someone please do something about this guy! I am a P.F. supporter and my sons team played the FCB team this weekend! FCB won, by help of the ref! That said, when leaving the field MM told my son good game and he expects to see him at tryouts coming up. I can guarantee you this my son will never play for your sorry program! Jason Kutney will be getting a call from our coaches this week! Leave our kids alone!!
                              Hope something comes out of this

Comment

Ring the bell on this crap bag!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X