Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MM from PA Dominion

MM has been trying to recruit my son over to PA Dominion/ FCB for a couple months now. We have been invited to train with the team. Can anyone shed some light on his coaching style? Character? Approach to college programs?

Originally posted by Guest View Post
    MM has been trying to recruit my son over to PA Dominion/ FCB for a couple months now. We have been invited to train with the team. Can anyone shed some light on his coaching style? Character? Approach to college programs?
    Recruiting during a season is illegal. He should be reported to US Soccer and/or EPYSA for recruiting violations!

Comment

Shady guy. Builds teams through recruiting players and has his hand in EDP to boost the club

Comment

Recruiting during a season is illegal. He should be reported to US Soccer and/or EPYSA for recruiting violations!
        It’s not illegal. Lol

Comment

Big ahole. A yeller, curses at the boys, just not a nice person imo. Is this for his 07 team?

Comment

It’s not illegal. Lol
            illegal - contrary to or forbidden by law.

straight From EPYSA’s bylaws -

EPYSA Recruitment Policy Eastern Pennsylvania Youth Soccer Association
            Section 6 (Approaching of Players)

“No team, club, coach or player or any other person may approach a registered player to leave his club.”
            **Violation of this policy has severe consequences including but not limited to fines, suspension.**
            As coaches, please exercise extreme caution when speaking with players, parents from other organizations to play for your team or club. If a parent approaches you, that is allowed within the regulation

Comment

Big ahole. A yeller, curses at the boys, just not a nice person imo. Is this for his 07 team?
              Yes, my son is an 2007.

Comment

Over promise and under deliver. Not much development goes on.

What club are you at now?

Comment

unless you are in his top 11, you probably won't get that much playing time. if your son is already a starter, focus on his development at your current club. Going to the new Hex club feels ike disaster waiting to happen. If your team is going to good showcases, you'll be fine for recruitment into college

Comment

illegal - contrary to or forbidden by law.

straight From EPYSA’s bylaws -

EPYSA Recruitment Policy Eastern Pennsylvania Youth Soccer Association
                    Section 6 (Approaching of Players)

“No team, club, coach or player or any other person may approach a registered player to leave his club.”
                    **Violation of this policy has severe consequences including but not limited to fines, suspension.**
                    As coaches, please exercise extreme caution when speaking with players, parents from other organizations to play for your team or club. If a parent approaches you, that is allowed within the regulation
                    EPYSA has no authority over ECNL. ECNL is governed by US Club Soccer

Comment

Holy moly, actual posts about boys soccer!

Comment

[QUOTE=Guest;n4442430]unless you are in his top 11, you probably won't get that much playing time. if your son is already a starter, focus on his development at your current club. Going to the new Hex club feels ike disaster waiting to happen. If your team is going to good showcases, you'll be fine for recruitment into college[/
                        Good feedback. Thank you! Yes, my son is a starter on his current team. MM has been reaching out for a while guaranteeing him starters time and a direct college pathway program. I have had conversations with current parents at PA Dominion and they have all pretty much said the same thing about the favortism towards players and that the program doesn’t help with any college recruiting besides showcases. They have all echoed it’s a “throw **** against the wall and see what sticks” mentality

Comment

The fact he's recruiting 2007's again after he just replaced half of his players prior to this year tells you everything you need to know

Comment

Over promise and under deliver. Not much development goes on.

What club are you at now?
                            my son plays MLS but wants to play HS soccer and is a big Lacrosse player. MM has put the full court press on my son and to be honest it’s a bit over the line. He has guaranteed starters minutes and college looks. IDK what we are going to do.

Comment

my son plays MLS but wants to play HS soccer and is a big Lacrosse player. MM has put the full court press on my son and to be honest it’s a bit over the line. He has guaranteed starters minutes and college looks. IDK what we are going to do.
                              I have a hard time seeing how your son can play HS or club lacrosse and not conflict with spring soccer season, ID Clinics, tournaments, etc. Curious how you will manage? Does he want to play college soccer or lacrosse? Regardless best of luck.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X