Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post
    Funny thing, the best VSA players went to Delco. PAD was left with the remaining players who didn’t make Delco MLS Next/ECNL.
    Funny is right. I haven't heard a thing about 07 Delco ECNL or MLS or about anyone there for that matter. The 07 Delco MLS team has been horrible for a while. The only thing I read/see online is how PAD 07 ECNL beats Delco's ECNL every single time they play them.

Comment

Funny is right. I haven't heard a thing about 07 Delco ECNL or MLS or about anyone there for that matter. The 07 Delco MLS team has been horrible for a while. The only thing I read/see online is how PAD 07 ECNL beats Delco's ECNL every single time they play them.
      How did PAD make out in ECNL playoffs last year? Funny, I didn’t see them????

Comment

And 07 Delco ECNL didn't perform well in the Penn Fusion showcase the other week. One win vs a Select team and 2 losses to USYS teams (Touch Kings and YMS lol)

Comment

And 07 Delco ECNL didn't perform well in the Penn Fusion showcase the other week. One win vs a Select team and 2 losses to USYS teams (Touch Kings and YMS lol)
          100% accurate

Comment

Delco MLS is ranked in the top five best MLS programs in the country! ECNL is our 2nd team, unlike FCBs or PAD or Hex. Also, Delco ECNL (2nd team) made the playoffs and faired well. How did FCB do….. oh wait, they weren’t even there! Lol. And there is no PAD ECNL they couldn’t get a badge they had to sell their soul to share FCBs.

Comment

[QUOTE=Guest;n4447716]VSA doesn’t exist anymore and I wish these players and parents went to another club. Toxic[/
              It doesn’t exist anymore because of a deal no one wanted. VSA dominated head to head play against VSA only losing 1 time in the state final ( went to shoot outs) doesn’t really count and one time in a stupid showcase game where VSA played their 2nd team and PAD still struggled. PADs players were out classed every time. Come tryout time more former VSA players are going to come and totally take over the HEX team.

Comment

[QUOTE=Guest;n4448526]
                VSA doesn’t exist anymore and I wish these players and parents went to another club. Toxic[/
                It doesn’t exist anymore because of a deal no one wanted. VSA dominated head to head play against VSA only losing 1 time in the state final ( went to shoot outs) doesn’t really count and one time in a stupid showcase game where VSA played their 2nd team and PAD still struggled. PADs players were out classed every time. Come tryout time more former VSA players are going to come and totally take over the HEX team.
                Hah. Everyone saying how the team can’t stand the coach, the chemistry is terrible and the next sentence you bring up more players coming to tryout to get on the team. This is gold

Comment

[QUOTE=Guest;n4448606]

Hah. Everyone saying how the team can’t stand the coach, the chemistry is terrible and the next sentence you bring up more players coming to tryout to get on the team. This is gold
                  Ha! Spin away! The team can’t stand the coach that’s a given. MM is a mess and not a good model citizen or coach. That said, This team needs to have more main line influence and disband the garbage players.

Comment

Besides not qualifying for ECNL playoffs, didn’t PAD also get knocked out of Nationals to USYS teams lol

Comment

Besides not qualifying for ECNL playoffs, didn’t PAD also get knocked out of Nationals to USYS teams lol
                      They got 5th place out of 8 in USYS Club v Club EDP Division

Comment

Where are all these great VSA players you speak of? PAD got the good ones. Don't know of any others. PAD is just fine now. Don't need your drama. Have fun at PF or Delco, your personality fits perfect there. Funny too, all this talk about Hex this and Hex that, wasn't Delco...Delco and then Continental and then Delco again? Wow, clubs merge and evolve...what a shocking revelation!

Comment

[QUOTE=Guest;n4448714]

Ha! Spin away! The team can’t stand the coach that’s a given. MM is a mess and not a good model citizen or coach. That said, This team needs to have more main line influence and disband the garbage players.
                          OMG, the last thing ANY team needs is "main line" influence, or any influence for that matter! MM is just fine and so is PAD. Go take your nonsense elsewhere. The garbage VSA players are already gone. If you are so great, post your name and stop hiding like a coward.

Comment

Where are all these great VSA players you speak of? PAD got the good ones. Don't know of any others. PAD is just fine now. Don't need your drama. Have fun at PF or Delco, your personality fits perfect there. Funny too, all this talk about Hex this and Hex that, wasn't Delco...Delco and then Continental and then Delco again? Wow, clubs merge and evolve...what a shocking revelation!
                            Continental going back to the name of Delco wasn't a merger, simply a name change.

Comment

Continental going back to the name of Delco wasn't a merger, simply a name change.
                              Why, they have nothing to do with Delco.

Comment

Why, they have nothing to do with Delco.
                                OG Delco & Spirit United merged to create Continental. That name lasted about 3 years or so and they changed their name back to Delco.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X