X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Guest View Post

Saw that Mark isn’t the coach anymore. Spoke to a few parents and they said the team basically crumbled under him and the only way to save it was for him to resign. Some Hex parents told me they were gone after this year. My son definitely made the right choice. We tied 5-5 but the result doesn’t matter it’s about making the playoffs and that Hex team looked below standard and not very well coached.
    Result doesn’t matter? The Hex team looked below standard and not very well coached? You tied that “below standard” and “not very well coached” correct? Glad your son made the right choice so he can get watch one player carry that whole team while he stands around.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Saw that Mark isn’t the coach anymore. Spoke to a few parents and they said the team basically crumbled under him and the only way to save it was for him to resign. Some Hex parents told me they were gone after this year. My son definitely made the right choice. We tied 5-5 but the result doesn’t matter it’s about making the playoffs and that Hex team looked below standard and not very well coached.
    Glad your son made the right choice, and the feedback you received indicates that folks here were pretty honest about MM and their experience with their sons on his 07 team. Definitely like this is a club that should be avoided at all costs with someone like that running it.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

So did you make the right decision?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

this is crazy. I just came back to this site and this was my original quote. Quick update my son went to Penn Fusion and we actually play his Hex 07 team this weekend. I guess we will see if my son made the right decision.
    So did you make the right decision?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Crazy people out there. Take your pills

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    my son plays MLS but wants to play HS soccer and is a big Lacrosse player. MM has put the full court press on my son and to be honest it’s a bit over the line. He has guaranteed starters minutes and college looks. IDK what we are going to do.
    this is crazy. I just came back to this site and this was my original quote. Quick update my son went to Penn Fusion and we actually play his Hex 07 team this weekend. I guess we will see if my son made the right decision.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    This is awful.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    This guy is a ****head
    The crazy thing is that is actually being kind.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    This guy is a ****head

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Doesn't he have players coming in left and right for training for the 2010 team?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Let’s see what lies will come out of Marc’s mouth now that Hex has lost ECNL. My son plays in his 2010 team and most of us are leaving after the season anyway.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Since MM left the results haven’t gone their way.
    Hope that is sarcasm

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    If you only knew how wrong you were.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    You mean after half the team left because of him
    and he stepped aside to try and salvage what was left?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Leave a comment:

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
Working...
X