Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

Don't know if hexwas crying, but most certainly swallowed his chewing tobacco.
    does he smoke too? i've heard him on the field and sounds like he's like a 60 year old man who's been smoking for years

Comment

This season can’t end fast enough. Wish this merger never happened!

Comment

This season can’t end fast enough. Wish this merger never happened!
        Has nothing to do with the merger. The new kids definitely helped the team. It's the coaches/staff that are the problem and all the bs.

Comment

**** you Meoli you favoritism piece of ****!

Comment

Sounds like the weekend in VA went great

Comment

I told you the VSA boys would get this team to the playoffs. First place in the division and now on to the playoffs.

Comment

**** you Meoli you favoritism piece of ****!
                That's right, Roman Moronie, tell that fargin bastage how you really feel!!!

Comment

Wow, I'm a STA parent who you played against today and just wanted to see if anything was written on here about your coach/team. I thought our coach was loud but my son heard him laying into the team after the game. Was kind of an ugly game as we had nothing to lose either way but you guys are a good team.

Has to be a great morale booster going into playoffs. Doesn't seem like that was a one off after the game reading a few pages of this thread.

Good luck though

Comment

My buddy at PA Dom told me that this asshat Meoli messing with kids at training again last night! Shame on him! I hope all the 07 boys stick together and band against him in spite of his ego.

Comment

My buddy at PA Dom told me that this asshat Meoli messing with kids at training again last night! Shame on him! I hope all the 07 boys stick together and band against him in spite of his ego.
                      Aren't most of them leaving and the left over is being coached by Julian Fernandez?

Comment

Let me tell you, everyone is on edge. If Marc wants to be successful in NC he better act like a normal human and leave the boys alone. Otherwise people are going to walk

Comment

Let me tell you, everyone is on edge. If Marc wants to be successful in NC he better act like a normal human and leave the boys alone. Otherwise people are going to walk
                          you probably know that's unlikely. the dude will lose his cool if at anytime they are being outplayed. he resorts to threats as motivation...but with a lot of kids knowing this is the end of the journey with him, we will see how it plays out.

Comment

you probably know that's unlikely. the dude will lose his cool if at anytime they are being outplayed. he resorts to threats as motivation...but with a lot of kids knowing this is the end of the journey with him, we will see how it plays out.
                            It's pretty much inevitable

Comment

So how many are staying? Or will the 2nd team become the ECNL team?

FC Delco: 5 players?
                              Sporting MLS: 6?

Comment

Out of the current 17, 7 are returning

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X