Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

I’m not the poster but my kid concurred it was not some vitriolic tongue lashing and the d***h*** thing was a joke to 15 and 16 year olds and all the boys including the kid who is leaving were laughing. Settle.

Thats fine if you view it as a joke or funny. They are 15, what kid wouldn’t laugh or chuckle. Me as a parent, I don’t think it’s funny in the least bit.

Call someone in work tomorrow a dickhead and see what happens.

Comment

Thats fine if you view it as a joke or funny. They are 15, what kid wouldn’t laugh or chuckle. Me as a parent, I don’t think it’s funny in the least bit.

Call someone in work tomorrow a dickhead and see what happens.
      You’re entitled to your opinion. Sure, it’s not ideal to throw that around but it wasn’t said with malice as some pot stirrers have twisted it. Big week for the team. looking forward to it.

Comment

I’m not the poster but my kid concurred it was not some vitriolic tongue lashing and the d***h*** thing was a joke to 15 and 16 year olds and all the boys including the kid who is leaving were laughing. Settle.
        You really think a new coach who was brought in to replace the current coach who is widely regarded as “a complete scumbag” should be making inappropriate jokes to a group of underage boys who have no faith in the direction of the club. Maybe you’re part of the problem cockbreath!

Comment

Good riddance to those leaving. I feel sorry for your new teams. We move on.

Comment

Yeah ok!!

Comment

You heard wrong. And no player in good conscience could report that. There was no yelling and no one was admonished or made to feel badly. He said he understood that some may plan to leave and simply asked that the boys let him know their status. Hex offers went out awhile ago so that’s understandable.
              this has to MM posting on here lol

Comment

You’re entitled to your opinion. Sure, it’s not ideal to throw that around but it wasn’t said with malice as some pot stirrers have twisted it. Big week for the team. looking forward to it.
                Drink that Kool-aid!

Comment

Whether you believe Julian’s commentary was a minor infraction or major. There is still one constant variable. That is that he is a human. We are always so quick to jump on others wrong doings which causes us to neglect the idea of respecting one another. This is not because it is Julian. I don’t care if it’s Marc, Julian, or the guy at the supermarket. We need to strive to understand the importance of respecting each other. Julian may have made a mistake, he may have said something he shouldn’t, but he shouldn’t be getting tormented because of a single inappropriate comment he made that sounds to be out of frustration. Never forget what brings us together which is this lovely game.

Comment

One constant issue is the kids were supposed to get a different voice with a new coach. That clearly is not happening.

Comment

Whether you believe Julian’s commentary was a minor infraction or major. There is still one constant variable. That is that he is a human. We are always so quick to jump on others wrong doings which causes us to neglect the idea of respecting one another. This is not because it is Julian. I don’t care if it’s Marc, Julian, or the guy at the supermarket. We need to strive to understand the importance of respecting each other. Julian may have made a mistake, he may have said something he shouldn’t, but he shouldn’t be getting tormented because of a single inappropriate comment he made that sounds to be out of frustration. Never forget what brings us together which is this lovely game.
                      What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this chat room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Comment

OMG, great post

Comment

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this chat room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
                          OK, a simple wrong would have just done fine

Comment

When the coach cares more about winning for their personal gain than development the kids personal gain... this is what happens.

Comment

When the coach cares more about winning for their personal gain than development the kids personal gain... this is what happens.
                              By “this” do you mean a smear campaign using an anonymous message board in which a very small minority of bitter folks create chaos by replying to themselves 300 or so times? Kudos on a job well done.

It’s about the boys. Let it go, man.

Comment

Most of this is not creating chaos. It’s mostly facts and to be honest, this isn’t even everything that goes on with this team. You have no idea what people put up with.

You should let your buddy Marc know it should be about the boys. It all comes back to him, he’s the ringleader and all this mess.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X