X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Guest;n4458950]
    Originally posted by Guest View Post

Was good seeing the some of the old VSA crew on Sunday! It’s clear those boys are driving the teams success. Like I stated earlier you will all thank them for taking the talentless PAD boys to the playoffs!
    Funny, most of them weren't there lately, and we won regardless. Not the impact you try and portray. Thanks for coming.

Comment

[QUOTE=Guest;n4459349]

MM and TQ...making things toxic since forever. Imagine a team so divided amongst themselves lol
      MM and TQ...taking FCB crap teams to now #1 in ECNL. Happy to be together.

There, I fixed it for you, dumbass.

Comment

[QUOTE=Guest;n4459286]

You’re dam right it was!! The starters on this team need to play 70-75 minutes for our team not to have a fall off. I question if the coaches want to win games or just make everyone happy. We didn’t come here to make everyone happy we came here to win and get scouted. Let’s go!!!!!
        Damn, not Dam...unless you mean Hoover. Good thing that main line education is paying off!

Comment

Is John Neison done talking **** about Marc yet? Isn't it fun John, posting anonymously and not caring about what someone says? No repercussions for you, you just get to talk crap. Good times huh, when you can hide behind an anonymous tag? Well I am calling you out John. Calling you out because I can...just like you! Anonymously, so stew on that. Who am I? Stop bashing Marc for some personal BS you have. We are now 1st in ECNL, and you aren't part of it so stew on that. Anyone else who wants to talk crap can suck on the sweet taste of defeat. Deal with that, and cry about it in all of the following comments, losers!
          Marc, why don’t you go bang another stripper and f*%k up your marriage again. Don’t ever call me out or I’ll continue to call you out!

Comment

[QUOTE=Guest;n4462319]

Funny, most of them weren't there lately, and we won regardless. Not the impact you try and portray. Thanks for coming.
            We’re are all always there. Only reason this sorry as team is rolling along. Step aside low life !

Comment

07B 1st in ECNL, coached by MM. STFU! Losers! Have fun at Delco. Oh wait, we smashed them 6 to 1...what was it you were all saying?
              Yeah. You beat Delco’s second team. Congrats.

Comment

Marc, why don’t you go bang another stripper and f*%k up your marriage again. Don’t ever call me out or I’ll continue to call you out!
                haha Marc Meoli is always down to break new records...such a role model for these kids

Comment

haha Marc Meoli is always down to break new records...such a role model for these kids
                  National Champion MM you mean

Comment

John, you are such a worthless turd. No, this isn't Marc. Thanks for ID'ing yourself as the cause for all the pointless strife among the PAD community. Continue on with your obsessed, worthless existence. Jonny internet muscles. Go shave you head into a mohawk again, jackoff. Loser!

Comment

Yeah. You beat Delco’s second team. Congrats.
                      Aways the second team excuse when you get your ass handed to you.

Comment

[QUOTE=Guest;n4462328]

We’re are all always there. Only reason this sorry as team is rolling along. Step aside low life !
                        Won without you, don't need you. You can leave now. Wont be missed asshat!

Comment

[QUOTE=Guest;n4463995]

Won without you, don't need you. You can leave now. Wont be missed asshat!
                          Why would my son leave this team. We get everything we ask for whenever we need. My son is the main force for this team and provides all the juice for our victories. Like I’ve been saying. My boy will lead us to the ECNL playoffs and will get scouted 1st. I’m telling you, just get out of our way. We have a goal and the former PAD lowlifes are not in that plan.

Comment

And he’s at it again! Emailing kids from our team about tryouts in a couple weeks and for us to register!! We are not coming over!!!!

Comment

Forward to EPYSA and explain that he is recruiting

Comment

Forward to EPYSA and explain that he is recruiting
                                EPYSA has no balls.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X