Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

I am ok paying half my dues just for my social hours at Ukies. Well worth it. Feel bad for clubs who don’t have a bar.
    I heard JN was going to be the celebrity bartender every Friday night with all proceeds going to Univ of MD soccer.

Comment

Roben joining the older boys teams at Hex. Hearing it’s the 07s or 06s starting next year.

Comment

I think we have another delusional Coppa parent here too. Call it what you want, but at the end of the day, your coach tried to be a Ukie and was shut down, whether by opposing parents, or the board, it doesn't matter. Go play your daddyball at mecca club of HS coaches and stay there, while we enjoy our own turf fields and bar
        Not from Coppa.

Not even sure what HS soccer has to do with anything?

Money can buy you the fields and all the drinks at the bar, but it can’t buy your kid any talent. Team is full bums.

Comment

Not from Coppa.

Not even sure what HS soccer has to do with anything?

Money can buy you the fields and all the drinks at the bar, but it can’t buy your kid any talent. Team is full bums.
          What a complete douche to talk about kids this way. Find the closest bridge, no one will miss you.

Comment

So if I’m reading this thread correctly the 09 and 06 Bucks girls teams are imploding and going to Ukies? Aaand what do both age groups have in common? They each have one of BB’s daughters . Shocking this is happening shocking I tell you. BB has single handily destroyed FC bucks - all because he couldn’t keep his thumb off the scale for his kids. Sad.

Comment

I’ve watched your 05/06 teams play- AVERAGE AT BEST!!!!! Especially the #ProudPGirls.

So I find it ironic you’re upset some new girls and new coach are coming over. Perhaps they’d make a good addition?

Comment

I’ve watched your 05/06 teams play- AVERAGE AT BEST!!!!! Especially the #ProudPGirls.

So I find it ironic you’re upset some new girls and new coach are coming over. Perhaps they’d make a good addition?
                Hahahaha!!! Yes the only top Div team Bucks has at Nationals and 4 girls from a local town team are the saviors
                Jim Jones didn't serve Kool aid that good

Comment

So if I’m reading this thread correctly the 09 and 06 Bucks girls teams are imploding and going to Ukies? Aaand what do both age groups have in common? They each have one of BB’s daughters . Shocking this is happening shocking I tell you. BB has single handily destroyed FC bucks - all because he couldn’t keep his thumb off the scale for his kids. Sad.
                  What a joke maybe some 09 will go but some left the ukies for bucks I doubt they will go back and ukies 09 ga is fully rostered the B team is garbage. Where is everyone fitting with the theory

Comment

09 boys

Comment

What a joke maybe some 09 will go but some left the ukies for bucks I doubt they will go back and ukies 09 ga is fully rostered the B team is garbage. Where is everyone fitting with the theory
                      I wanna go wherever my kid has the inside track to Univ of MD..thats what JN promised us.

Comment

You’re all delusional! hex, Ukies, etc all run by a bunch scam artists lining their pockets.

Bring the focus back to actual soccer for once and now sll
                        tje nonsense politics you all take part in!

Comment

Roben joining the older boys teams at Hex. Hearing it’s the 07s or 06s starting next year.
                          Roben is a great coach. Will he have any decent players at Hex 09 boys?

Comment

Roben is a great coach. Will he have any decent players at Hex 09 boys?
                            Why did Robel leave Ukies? I thought he was a lifer?

Comment

Why did Robel leave Ukies? I thought he was a lifer?
                              Roben was fired from the Ukies and he is not taking the 09 boys at Hex. He is taking the 07s with Q and the 06s

Comment

Roben was fired from the Ukies and he is not taking the 09 boys at Hex. He is taking the 07s with Q and the 06s
                                He was absolutely not fired. He was offered 2 new teams but wanted to coach the 09 ukies/bucks top team and quit after they gave it to AB instead. He is taking 09 Hex.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X