Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

I think that’s a good thing. It’s nice to switch it up and he’s clearly been able to develop girls and be successful. I actually think he’d be good for the younger girls because of his history with developing girls
    You are clueless
    He has no record of development
    He is bringing his own kid and 3 friends so they will get priority
    These are not younger girls they are HS seniors
    Having a coach with a kid and BB kid means the team focuses on those 2.
    This is not how ECNL programs should be run

Comment

You are clueless
      don't worry, Hex will be losing ECNL status soon enough considering they are already on probation and are desperately trying to save it, which is why PAD took it over on the boys side the other year and why Hex is now a thing to save the girls

Comment

I think that’s a good thing. It’s nice to switch it up and he’s clearly been able to develop girls and be successful. I actually think he’d be good for the younger girls because of his history with developing girls
        It’s switching things up alright…as 14 girls from the prospective 05/06 team are leaving for Ukies

Comment

don't worry, Hex will be losing ECNL status soon enough considering they are already on probation and are desperately trying to save it, which is why PAD took it over on the boys side the other year and why Hex is now a thing to save the girls
          Lucky for us we are done with Bucks and start with Ukies for our last year.
          I feel sorry for those who have to endure another year of lies and incestuous deals all arranged by BB
          The club is run in such an unprofessional manner that I hope ECNL wises up soon before they ruin the dreams of more kids. Even though it worked out for us I regret getting into bed with them years ago

Comment

You are clueless
            One of the 4 girls is a goalie so I’d say it’s ultimately 3 players that will be playing. I’m not sure why there’s so much anger towards the change, the 3 players are good and can help the team and your kids. I personally would prefer my kid playing with good players who will challenge her vs a bunch of average players who do nothing to improve my child. Do you even personally know him and the players coming over? I’m going to assume no. The smart thing to do in all situations is usually to go with your own opinions and observations before judging.

Stop being such a sheep and start making your own thoughts

Comment

One of the 4 girls is a goalie so I’d say it’s ultimately 3 players that will be playing. I’m not sure why there’s so much anger towards the change, the 3 players are good and can help the team and your kids. I personally would prefer my kid playing with good players who will challenge her vs a bunch of average players who do nothing to improve my child. Do you even personally know him and the players coming over? I’m going to assume no. The smart thing to do in all situations is usually to go with your own opinions and observations before judging.

Stop being such a sheep and start making your own thoughts
              Yes I know him and the kids
              Having a parent coach is bad at this level, full stop
              They are not high level players and are considerably below those already on the team
              This is not done for any other reason than CF is the asst at AW and his boss needs a favor
              Let's not make this anything more than it is

Comment

You obviously don’t know him if you are saying the kids he is bringing aren’t high level players. Lol. You’re funny. Would love to know what you consider high level.

Comment

Oh and the ukies. Yea that’s such a higher level. Hahahahahahaha

Comment

Oh and the ukies. Yea that’s such a higher level. Hahahahahahaha
                    Bucks/Hex is a sinking ship. Just remember that DeGeorge tried to go to the Ukies first. When that was denied, there was no where else to go other than Bucks. So I guess there was a possible list he was going down.

Comment

You obviously don’t know him if you are saying the kids he is bringing aren’t high level players. Lol. You’re funny. Would love to know what you consider high level.
                      Such a sad commentary. I guess you are OK in your HS bubble to think this is quality soccer.
                      Maybe one day we can scrimmage what's left of the mess

Comment

Bucks/Hex is a sinking ship. Just remember that DeGeorge tried to go to the Ukies first. When that was denied, there was no where else to go other than Bucks. So I guess there was a possible list he was going down.
                        Hahahhaa...yeah sure he was denied. This is the perfect site for people to not have a clue, talk crap and not be held responsible for it.

Comment

There are so many unrealistic people on here. Obviously if our daughters were good enough we'd be at PF and if they are not (mine included) we play elsewhere. Elsewhere means it is on us as parents to get exposure for our kids. If you don't play for a top 25 ECNL club in the country it is going to be work: id camps, clinics, tryouts etc.

Comment

Hahahhaa...yeah sure he was denied. This is the perfect site for people to not have a clue, talk crap and not be held responsible for it.
                            If he wasn't denied, then what's your version on why he didn't take his team to the Ukies?

Comment

If he wasn't denied, then what's your version on why he didn't take his team to the Ukies?
                              He wasn't denied he was told he couldn't coach them, so he refused to go

Comment

He wasn't denied he was told he couldn't coach them, so he refused to go
                                denied

See definition of denied on Dictionary.com
                                • as inrefused
                                • as inrejected
                                SYNONYMS FOR denied

Compare SynonymsIn what world is that not the same thing. Sounds like we have a delusional Coppa parent

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X