Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

I’ve seen tough coaches and I’ve seen abusive coaches. SB is tough, not abusive. Stop maligning someone when you don’t know but what you watch from sidelines.
    I am not a Ukie parent. I heard him berate his u11'sgirls when we played him. He said " I heard about your sleep over Friday night do you think that makes sense with you playing so bad". The game was on Sunday and he kept going on and on about the sleep over. It was insane. Then the next year we played him he had the girls do10 50 yd suicides after losing the game. The parents all stood and watched ! Two interactions and that is clearly abusive coaching.

Comment

We have a zoom call tonight for our FCB team that is now incorporated with HEC. We are hearing very interesting things about the leadership with HEX. Can someone shed some light on how they operate?

Comment

We have a zoom call tonight for our FCB team that is now incorporated with HEC. We are hearing very interesting things about the leadership with HEX. Can someone shed some light on how they operate?
        Who is “they”? You have already been dealing with current FCB leadership. Who at PAD are you more concerned about?

Comment

Who is “they”? You have already been dealing with current FCB leadership. Who at PAD are you more concerned about?
          PAD has been in charge of the boys side for a year. It's not changing
          The girls side staying under current FCB

Comment

I am not a Ukie parent. I heard him berate his u11'sgirls when we played him. He said " I heard about your sleep over Friday night do you think that makes sense with you playing so bad". The game was on Sunday and he kept going on and on about the sleep over. It was insane. Then the next year we played him he had the girls do10 50 yd suicides after losing the game. The parents all stood and watched ! Two interactions and that is clearly abusive coaching.
            Not abuse, you candy ass. Wahhh, they had to run after a loss. Oh- the horror!! Have you ever played a competitive sport??

Comment

Not abuse, you candy ass. Wahhh, they had to run after a loss. Oh- the horror!! Have you ever played a competitive sport??
              ha i think we found an SB parent that tolerates abuse...would love to see what you tolerate at home

Comment

This comment is exactly what's wrong with youth sports. I'm sorry your pro dreams didn't come true - how about you let your 9-10 YEAR OLD kid be a kid. Psycho.

Comment

This comment is exactly what's wrong with youth sports. I'm sorry your pro dreams didn't come true - how about you let your 9-10 YEAR OLD kid be a kid. Psycho.
                  And YOUR comment is exactly what’s wrong with the entire world right now. F’ing learn how to work hard. They can be kids ALLLL they want. But on that field… work. Don’t like it, don’t play for him or train with him. My kid can walk from him or soccer anytime she wants. But guess what…she doesn’t

Comment

And YOUR comment is exactly what’s wrong with the entire world right now. F’ing learn how to work hard. They can be kids ALLLL they want. But on that field… work. Don’t like it, don’t play for him or train with him. My kid can walk from him or soccer anytime she wants. But guess what…she doesn’t
                    Samir is a product of his youth environment growing up. Im sure it was miserable just like how you probably make it for your kid. You're just too delusional and drinking the Kool Aid that he puts out that you can't see it. You'll see it eventually.

Comment

Samir is a product of his youth environment growing up. Im sure it was miserable just like how you probably make it for your kid. You're just too delusional and drinking the Kool Aid that he puts out that you can't see it. You'll see it eventually.
                      we’re happy with Samir and our daughter is happy. She’s had other coaches and likes him the best. You’re clearly the one with the issue so I don’t know what to tell you.

Comment

we’re happy with Samir and our daughter is happy. She’s had other coaches and likes him the best. You’re clearly the one with the issue so I don’t know what to tell you.
                        again, you'll see it...eventually...good luck

Comment

again- we’re happy. Worry about your own luck and happiness

Comment

Not going to make them play better, Its insulting . No one is degarding my daughter especially when she is 11 years old.DEGRADING of my child would not be tolerated. Sit her on the bench if you want, cut her playing time but there is a difference between constructive coaching criticisism and insulting the character of a child. Yes they are children. He is supposed to be a soccer guy. Anyone could see they were trying but could not keep up talent wise. 11 year old girls and here we go with an adult conversation turning juvenile with name calling.

Comment

Get some cheese for your whine. Again- don’t play for him and worry about your kid and your kid’s coach.

Comment

Just make sure you hide your wife… Mr “Steal yo girl” may be lurking!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X