Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hex fc

What do you do when you run one club so badly and you partner with other badly run clubs? Your create a horrible name for the partnership to match. Well done Bucks. Just when you think a board can't mess a club up any worse, Bucks says "hold my beer...". Partnership is working out so well for the boys program, can't miss for the girls

Originally posted by Guest View Post
    What do you do when you run one club so badly and you partner with other badly run clubs? Your create a horrible name for the partnership to match. Well done Bucks. Just when you think a board can't mess a club up any worse, Bucks says "hold my beer...". Partnership is working out so well for the boys program, can't miss for the girls
    Bucks for the boys no longer exists and PAD for the girls will fold next year
    It's just about control and not losing ECNL badge. All the board members have daughter's that us why they are adamant about keeping control of the girls side. Ask DC what happens when board members don't get what they want

Comment

did this happen?

Comment

Bucks for the boys no longer exists and PAD for the girls will fold next year
        It's just about control and not losing ECNL badge. All the board members have daughter's that us why they are adamant about keeping control of the girls side. Ask DC what happens when board members don't get what they want
        Would be great if you could actually find a list of the current board members on their website

Comment

Are you telling us that the name is changing to Hex FC?? Wut

Comment

what the hex?

Comment

If they add a 7th team will they change their name to Hep FC?

Comment

I suppose it was PAD’s idea. I bet the uniforms will be new colors. I suspect red and blue.

Comment

Would be great if you could actually find a list of the current board members on their website

so where do all the bucks boys go?

Comment

so where do all the bucks boys go?
                    down the river, where bucks sold them

Comment

Hewey Dewey and Luey

Comment

Getting Capelli unis too

Comment

This is actually hilarious. Imagine how out of touch you have to be to think this is a benefit to the club

Comment

Is someone allowed to report this to ECNL? If they’re actually concerned about keeping a high standard they sure aren’t living up to it by letting this dumpster fire have a badge

Comment

Bucks are the Mets of ECNL. Can't help but to laugh at them. Lol Bucks!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X