Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post
    Based on my experience with this dump, 90% of the first tryout is just for show and 99% of the second tryout is just for show.
    Based on my Experience 100% of the tryouts are for show - teams are determined in living rooms BEFORE tryouts. #FCBRD

Comment

Based on my Experience 100% of the tryouts are for show - teams are determined in living rooms BEFORE tryouts. #FCBRD
      ID clinics are the closest thing to what most people think a real tryout should be.

It would be incredibly refreshing if a club said what they were looking to find. For example, 07 A Team is looking for center backs, full backs and wingers. It won't happen but it would be cool if it happened.

Comment

ID clinics are the closest thing to what most people think a real tryout should be.

It would be incredibly refreshing if a club said what they were looking to find. For example, 07 A Team is looking for center backs, full backs and wingers. It won't happen but it would be cool if it happened.
        Or, and this would be interesting, that no offers were made and new players could actually compete for spots.
        College is a 4 yr commitment but club is year to year.

Comment

They can’t even fill out full rosters at this **** hole club.

Comment

Which team?

Comment

Some other clubs/teams are having the same issue on the boys side. Lots of player movement.

I understand the logic but its a shame how fast a team can fall apart just because a few kids leaving the team.

Comment

alot of movement this year on boys and girls side, crazy

Comment

alot of movement this year on boys and girls side, crazy
                  Let me know if you know any ECNL or ECNL-RL 2008 Girls who are displaced and looking for great college level coaching. My team has opportunities.

Comment

Let me know if you know any ECNL or ECNL-RL 2008 Girls who are displaced and looking for great college level coaching. My team has opportunities.
                    Ha! I've thought about making a similar comment.

Comment

Uhhhhhhh, what team is that? How would anyone know who to contact?

Comment

Uhhhhhhh, what team is that? How would anyone know who to contact?
                        You can register to be informed of the next 08 girls ID clinic - possibly next month sometime - at www.lvurush.com - or email info@lvurush.com and ask to be put in touch with the 08 girls coach! Clubs is development focused, so won't have bloated rosters - 08s have room for high level difference makers, all positions. Club as a whole has incredible coaches, former or current college coaches or players, and/or UEFA or USYS C or above licenses.

Comment

The HEX 2011 Boys ECNL and USYS rosters are only half full! Lol. What a joke of an organization.

Comment

You can register to be informed of the next 08 girls ID clinic - possibly next month sometime - at www.lvurush.com - or email info@lvurush.com and ask to be put in touch with the 08 girls coach! Clubs is development focused, so won't have bloated rosters - 08s have room for high level difference makers, all positions. Club as a whole has incredible coaches, former or current college coaches or players, and/or UEFA or USYS C or above licenses.
                            Thank you. We may do that. My RL player from another club was at hex try outs and she never got any feedback. Weeks later, and not a word fr them. Obviously, they aren’t interested but some sort of contact afterwards would be considerate. Sounds like we are the lucky ones not stuck playing there

Comment

Thank you. We may do that. My RL player from another club was at hex try outs and she never got any feedback. Weeks later, and not a word fr them. Obviously, they aren’t interested but some sort of contact afterwards would be considerate. Sounds like we are the lucky ones not stuck playing there
                              The new DOC is totally unprofessional and does not communicate at all, better off trying another club!

Comment

You can follow LVU Rush's website for further details, or register for tryouts to be automatically updated on all upcoming events.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X