Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Guest;n4469588]

Three days a week and video analysis of matches should be standard for any team requiring a tryout. For teams playing college showcases it should be the bare minimum.[/

Lol!!!!! Yeah that’s not even close to happening at Hex!

Comment

[QUOTE=Guest;n4469920]
      Originally posted by Guest View Post

Three days a week and video analysis of matches should be standard for any team requiring a tryout. For teams playing college showcases it should be the bare minimum.[/

Lol!!!!! Yeah that’s not even close to happening at Hex!
      That's surprising. It doesn't seem to be happening anywhere else, unfortunately. Meanwhile, it's standard with American football and basketball at almost all high schools.

Comment

[QUOTE=Guest;n4459928]

2011 Girls

Academy – Kyle Martyn

Black – Chris Artman

Red – Matthew Bernstein

2011 Boys

Academy - Boomer Steigleman

Black – Tom Markopoulos

Red - Tom Markopoulos

For the 23-24 season, what is the difference between the 2012 boys pre-academy team and the 2012 boys black team? Which is the “A” team and which is the “B” team? Will there be a 2012 boys red team this fall? As far as I can tell, last year there was black and red and this year they’ve changed it.

Comment

[QUOTE=Guest;n4470114]

2011 Girls

Academy – Kyle Martyn

Black – Chris Artman

Red – Matthew Bernstein

2011 Boys

Academy - Boomer Steigleman

Black – Tom Markopoulos

Red - Tom Markopoulos

For the 23-24 season, what is the difference between the 2012 boys pre-academy team and the 2012 boys black team? Which is the “A” team and which is the “B” team? Will there be a 2012 boys red team this fall? As far as I can tell, last year there was black and red and this year they’ve changed it.

These are Ukies teams, not Hex , lol

Comment

Word is Julian is taking the 07 boys! What happened to MM? If this is true stay away from this team.

Comment

Word is Julian is taking the 07 boys! What happened to MM? If this is true stay away from this team.
              No one has said a nice thing about that guy yet. I certainly won't be.

Comment

No one has said a nice thing about that guy yet. I certainly won't be.
                Just another soccer gypsy/charlatan/career bagger..our sport is full of them

Comment

He is their coach for sure.

What is so bad about him? Genuinely asking

Comment

Foot in mouth.

Comment

Seeing Julian F is the new 07 boys coach. Heard Marc got booted and is leaving the organization at years end. HEX also losing ECNL after next year. Everything adds up to a complete **** show at this organization!

Comment

Was just informed by my buddy who’s son plays on the HEX 07 team that their A team already has offers and are only hosting tryouts to fill out their 2nd team. What’s the point of even going?

Comment

Was just informed by my buddy who’s son plays on the HEX 07 team that their A team already has offers and are only hosting tryouts to fill out their 2nd team. What’s the point of even going?
                          Because if your kid is good enough they will put him on the top team.

Comment

Is the second team going to be daddy ball again?

Comment

Is the second team going to be daddy ball again?
                              Almost all Hex teams are Daddy Ball. If it's not the coach directly it's the board who oversees them. It's a rec program that has a badge.

Boys side is slightly better than the girls, less Daddy more political/soccer relationships, but nowhere is it just talent based.

Watch in June when the badge vanishes for the great Delco migration

Comment

First they hired Julian F, who my son played for at Delco, and now Roben Q, two of the worst coaches in all of PA. Judge for yourselves.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X