• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

The GA is not very strong.
    Neither are the local ECNL clubs. What's your point

Comment

then you might want to check out the recent tournaments where GA outperformed ECNL clubs
      Please don't be fooled by showcase results. Every coach plays it differently. My kid's coach never had our two best defenders on at the same time during the PF showcase. He also played a forward at left back because a college coach requested it. I'm sure this happens a lot across many teams.

Comment

You think FCE/LM kids are gonna want to drive from there up the northeast extension to Quakertown 3 times a week during rush hour? Mental to even contemplate it.
        Maybe if they don't make a closer ECNL team. Some people want that badge and will travel.

Comment

Please don't be fooled by showcase results. Every coach plays it differently. My kid's coach never had our two best defenders on at the same time during the PF showcase. He also played a forward at left back because a college coach requested it. I'm sure this happens a lot across many teams.
          Goes both ways. GA teams may not have had best players out there at same time also. Regardless there was a larger sample size of over 40 games between ECNL and GA teams head to head. And GA came out on top.

Comment

Goes both ways. GA teams may not have had best players out there at same time also. Regardless there was a larger sample size of over 40 games between ECNL and GA teams head to head. And GA came out on top.
            Do you people work for the GA and/or the ECNL? Seems odd people brag about their league so much when you are only associated with one team within it. I'm never heard a college player or parent talk about how great the NCAA is to put down kids that play NAIA, JUCO or some other association.

Comment

Do you people work for the GA and/or the ECNL? Seems odd people brag about their league so much when you are only associated with one team within it. I'm never heard a college player or parent talk about how great the NCAA is to put down kids that play NAIA, JUCO or some other association.
              Sure they do.

Comment

no these people don’t work. Spend all day posting anonymously on some bizarro forum.

Comment

Why anyone would play for that SB at FCB is beyond me. He sick.

Comment

Why anyone would play for that SB at FCB is beyond me. He sick.
                    Most would say the same thing about TQ and MM from PAD

Comment

Most would say the same thing about TQ and MM from PAD
                      No they wouldn't. You don't speak for most. Go back to whatever rock you crawled out from under.

Comment

No they wouldn't. You don't speak for most. Go back to whatever rock you crawled out from under.
                        I am not a fan of any of those guys, but SB is surely the worst of the worst. I give him credit for strong soccer knowledge, but the mental abuse is painful even on the opposition sidelines. It seems like he's the a-hole coach in some bad tv drama vs. an actual person.

Comment

I am not a fan of any of those guys, but SB is surely the worst of the worst. I give him credit for strong soccer knowledge, but the mental abuse is painful even on the opposition sidelines. It seems like he's the a-hole coach in some bad tv drama vs. an actual person.
                          I’ve seen tough coaches and I’ve seen abusive coaches. SB is tough, not abusive. Stop maligning someone when you don’t know but what you watch from sidelines.

Comment

I’ve seen tough coaches and I’ve seen abusive coaches. SB is tough, not abusive. Stop maligning someone when you don’t know but what you watch from sidelines.
                            This is true. I can appreciate the coaches who need no interpretation of how they feel about a team and individual performance.

It's the sneaky manipulator coaches who are charming in person but abuse their players with their mind games that are the worst.

Comment

There is nothing tough about SB, that’s the problem. He’s a complete fake tough guy who loves berating female children to make himself feel powerful. Tell kids they suck, are awful, have no place on a soccer field is not coaching, it’s verbal abuse. I think many people here know the story of him confronting a dad who would not engage and walked away, then SB finds out he was an army ranger and tried to act like he was his best friend.

Comment

There is nothing tough about SB, that’s the problem. He’s a complete fake tough guy who loves berating female children to make himself feel powerful. Tell kids they suck, are awful, have no place on a soccer field is not coaching, it’s verbal abuse. I think many people here know the story of him confronting a dad who would not engage and walked away, then SB finds out he was an army ranger and tried to act like he was his best friend.
                                Army Rangers don’t need to engage with mediocre former soccer plays in their Peter Pan pants

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X