Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

PAD is U13+ so any technical development was from one of the affiliate clubs or another youth club. PAD and all of the other "larger" clubs get the byproduct of youth clubs. Very little development is done by the "large" clubs which is evident by the high turnover of players by the "larger" clubs.
    Uh, that's what I said....

Comment

Uh, that's what I said....
      Not really. Re-read my post and you will see the difference. Then let me know if I need to explain it to you.

Comment

Comment

I’m waiting on my free knife set for sitting through the pointless parent meetings about Hex FC. Felt like I was being sold to the entire time.

Comment

Off to delco we go

Comment

Off to delco we go
              Why? They are not any better!

Comment

I’m waiting on my free knife set for sitting through the pointless parent meetings about Hex FC. Felt like I was being sold to the entire time.
                Don’t fall for it, CM and DC gave the same speech 2-3 years ago and look how that worked out.

Comment

PAD/ Bucks partnership is set to dissolve in 2025 due to not meeting coaching requirements and “Badge” purchase. Hex will be a short lived experiment.

Comment

PAD/ Bucks partnership is set to dissolve in 2025 due to not meeting coaching requirements and “Badge” purchase. Hex will be a short lived experiment.
                    Why is it even allowed now then?

Comment

Why is it even allowed now then?
                      Who would stop it?
                      It's clearly a hail Mary pass to try to hold onto ECNL.
                      Bucks has been tettering on the edge for quite some time. All the recent ECNL rumors and moves already made public suggests Bucks is out within a year or two. There is a reason they are heavily recruiting U18s and U17s, who have no chance of being seen at an ECNL showcase. Bucks knows if they forfeit league games again they are out

Comment

Who would stop it?
                        It's clearly a hail Mary pass to try to hold onto ECNL.
                        Bucks has been tettering on the edge for quite some time. All the recent ECNL rumors and moves already made public suggests Bucks is out within a year or two. There is a reason they are heavily recruiting U18s and U17s, who have no chance of being seen at an ECNL showcase. Bucks knows if they forfeit league games again they are out
                        I suppose the question really is if they aren’t meeting the requirements now…why would they getting booted from ECNL in 2025 and not now?

Comment

I suppose the question really is if they aren’t meeting the requirements now…why would they getting booted from ECNL in 2025 and not now?
                          ECNL contracts run over a few years. It's a legal nightmare to cancel a current contract. Much easier not to renew

Comment

ECNL contracts run over a few years. It's a legal nightmare to cancel a current contract. Much easier not to renew
                            How come clubs were able to ditch ECNL for the girls DA back in the day then?

Comment

You people are dopes. ECNL isn't getting rid of anyone.

Comment

LVU ECNL tryouts 3/27 at Quakertown HS @ 7:30pm. This is also the new practice and game location to accommodate the ECNL merger with rush.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X