• Show
Clear All

When will they get ECNL for girls?

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
      When will they get ECNL for girls?
      Never. This will be a failed experiment

Comment

If LVU 08 stayed together and added piecse like FC Delco and PF did the last 4 years they would be in the mix 3rd , 4th, 5th place with and ECNL badge. If the LVU 09 stayed together and added pieces would probably be at the top of the ECNL table no doubt!

Comment

If LVU 08 stayed together and added piecse like FC Delco and PF did the last 4 years they would be in the mix 3rd , 4th, 5th place with and ECNL badge. If the LVU 09 stayed together and added pieces would probably be at the top of the ECNL table no doubt!
          My D's team (ECNL club) played a state cup game against LVU team and it did not ended good for LVU. The difference was staggering. After scoring 4-5 goals in first 20min coach asked the girls to stop scoring . It was not fun to watch.

Comment

My D's team (ECNL club) played a state cup game against LVU team and it did not ended good for LVU. The difference was staggering. After scoring 4-5 goals in first 20min coach asked the girls to stop scoring . It was not fun to watch.
            Did you really just say “My D’s team,” instead of just saying daughter?

Comment

Your D's team didn't play LVU before the top kids left for PDA, PF or Delco. 09's and 08's were the best teams in PA back then and it wasn't even close.

Comment

No way it was 08 0r 09s before they all left. You must be new to soccer or be talking about a younger age group.

Comment

No way it was 08 0r 09s before they all left. You must be new to soccer or be talking about a younger age group.
                  I don’t think the 09s or 08s ever lost a state cup game when NS was coach.

Comment

I don’t think the 09s or 08s ever lost a state cup game when NS was coach.
                    Or gave up a goal. They ran through every ECNL OR DA club. Architect of all the top girls teams. Even his 07 team was very good top 10.

Comment

Or gave up a goal. They ran through every ECNL OR DA club. Architect of all the top girls teams. Even his 07 team was very good top 10.
                      Stop living in the past! Athleticism always wins at the early age. Technical and tactical skill wins as they get older. Where are they now? Certainly not dominating like they were when they are younger.

Comment

"architect" Lord, give me strength haha

Comment

The LVU 08 girls team was one of the top teams in the country a few years ago before they left for Delco ECNL! In my opinion they where one of the toughest teams to play against over any ECNL TEAM. They had a set of twins on the team that dominated every game and their goalkeeper was the best we have ever played against. LVU should hire Nico back to rebuild the 07,08, and 09’s again with the same girls who left.

Comment

Stop living in the past! Athleticism always wins at the early age. Technical and tactical skill wins as they get older. Where are they now? Certainly not dominating like they were when they are younger.
                            They are at PDA, Delco and Penn Fusion. Those teams were technically very good and they had very high soccer IQ. They did not win because they were bigger faster stronger. They were taught well and were "developed" by NS.

Comment

The LVU 08 girls team was one of the top teams in the country a few years ago before they left for Delco ECNL! In my opinion they where one of the toughest teams to play against over any ECNL TEAM. They had a set of twins on the team that dominated every game and their goalkeeper was the best we have ever played against. LVU should hire Nico back to rebuild the 07,08, and 09’s again with the same girls who left.

If Nico comes back it is to coach the LVU Rush Team

Comment

They are at PDA, Delco and Penn Fusion. Those teams were technically very good and they had very high soccer IQ. They did not win because they were bigger faster stronger. They were taught well and were "developed" by NS.
                                That is exactly why they were wining, they were bigger, faster and stronger than any other team at age if 8, 9 and 10.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X