• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lvu rush

Leigh valley and pa rush merger is happening confirmed a few days ago

Deets?

Comment

I am sure this is to try and get into ECNL on the girls side. Since Rush girls teams are much better than anything LVU has to offer.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
        I am sure this is to try and get into ECNL on the girls side. Since Rush girls teams are much better than anything LVU has to offer.
        Honestly neither are any good.

Comment

At one point LVU had the top team in the state at 2007, 2008 and 2009

Comment

Haha yea and that coach is long gone and so are all those players and teams. Dumperster fire at LVU girls

Comment

Haha yea and that coach is long gone and so are all those players and teams. Dumperster fire at LVU girls
              What club isn’t a dumpster fire? Seriously- Ukies has that moron JN coming back after being gone about 6 months. Bucks got rid of DC only to promote CF who has done nothing at that club for years. Not sure there are any stable or good clubs. Youth soccer is a mess!

Comment

What club isn’t a dumpster fire? Seriously- Ukies has that moron JN coming back after being gone about 6 months. Bucks got rid of DC only to promote CF who has done nothing at that club for years. Not sure there are any stable or good clubs. Youth soccer is a mess!
                It is hard to find human beings that want to live the club soccer coaching lifestyle. Most are recycled.

Comment

Honestly neither are any good.
                  Neither are any good. That does not sound like a very informed comment. Pretty sure pulling talent from both clubs would be more then a formidable team in ecnl or GA. I am sure the better half of the 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 teams could play for any club. In fact those who have left play for delco. Pf, bucks and ukies. Likely would come back.

Comment

Neither are any good. That does not sound like a very informed comment. Pretty sure pulling talent from both clubs would be more then a formidable team in ecnl or GA. I am sure the better half of the 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 teams could play for any club. In fact those who have left play for delco. Pf, bucks and ukies. Likely would come back.
                    doubtful they would come back

Comment

Not a chance....

Comment

JN isn’t coming back. He just took over at Alexandria and MN is coaching at Maryland.

Comment

JN isn’t coming back. He just took over at Alexandria and MN is coaching at Maryland.
                          press release says otherwise

Comment

press release says otherwise
                            Send the link. I don’t believe one exists.

Comment

Send the link. I don’t believe one exists.
                              Google

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X