X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Guest View Post

I was gonna say, didn't they just get smashed by Delco and Ukies last week 5-0 and 6-0.....they aren't even close to PF, Ukies, Delco. Nice try though
    Nice try by you…

No one should go by the first tournament of the year in which full squads aren’t even there, coaches are testing things out and new teams were just formed. I was told that 3 of the goals were penalty kicks in that Ukies game that was 5 to 1 and that it was a more competitive game than score shows. Of course that is probably a skewed look from the individuals I spoke to so can’t say for sure. Again, it’s still very early in the season, but based on this past weekends performances the LVU Rush 2011 boys squad looks like a highly competitive team and among the top teams in the state. The top 2011 teams in PA should be as follows (NOT including the four Pennsylvania MLS Next teams): Penn Fusion ECNL, Ukies ECRL, LVU Rush ECNL, FC Delco NAL, Keystone FC Premier.

Only time will tell…

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

I was gonna say, didn't they just get smashed by Delco and Ukies last week 5-0 and 6-0.....they aren't even close to PF, Ukies, Delco. Nice try though
    LVU/Rush is filled with a bunch of kids who were on 2nd and 3rd teams at the big clubs...they are gonna get smoked in ECNL.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

When you watch an avg team vs another avg team, you may be deceived into thinking they're good. They got smashed by the Ukies and Delco just a few weeks ago. Settle down with the "one of the top teams" in the area nonsense.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Keep in mind that NAL is Delco’s 2nd team. Their 1st team is the MLS Next squad who will play Union, Red Bulls, etc and probably falls in the top 2-3 on your list.
    Yes, agreed. The Delco MLS probably falls in the top 3 in PA for sure.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Unless you saw the match please don’t comment. No direct skin in the game here but I did see the 85% of second half of the championship game for boys 2011 at Lou Ramos this weekend and it was definitely two of the better teams in the region playing (STA ECNL vs LVU ECNL). Both teams played well and the LVU team looks like one of top 5 or 6 teams in state along with Penn Fusion, Ukies, Keystone FC, and FC Delco NAL. I didn’t include Union Academy as they are obviously the top team. Frustrating when people comment simply out of spite instead really understanding the soccer landscape. How about everyone just take a breath and circle back in 2 months to see where teams stand.
    Keep in mind that NAL is Delco’s 2nd team. Their 1st team is the MLS Next squad who will play Union, Red Bulls, etc and probably falls in the top 2-3 on your list.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

When you watch an avg team vs another avg team, you may be deceived into thinking they're good. They got smashed by the Ukies and Delco just a few weeks ago. Settle down with the "one of the top teams" in the area nonsense.
    STA is not a avg team. Try again.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    LOL. And by that I mean it is funny to hear people respond that have no clue about soccer or how the season progresses. Give it time to see it all unfold. You can’t say average if you didn’t watch the past weekends games and don’t understand the game apart from rooting for whatever team your son is on. It’s the teams that develop and progress from game one one of the year to the next game, and so on. The teams to keep an eye on are usually the newly formed teams that continue to get better each week/month. Again, a lot of unnecessary hate (or jealousy) out there. Time will tell who rises to the top in the ECNL and the NAL (the two top tier leagues for boys after MLS Next). Good luck to all and keep pushing soccer forward in PA!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

We are also not on that team but watched. They are a new team....I was shocked. They looked great.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Unless you saw the match please don’t comment. No direct skin in the game here but I did see the 85% of second half of the championship game for boys 2011 at Lou Ramos this weekend and it was definitely two of the better teams in the region playing (STA ECNL vs LVU ECNL). Both teams played well and the LVU team looks like one of top 5 or 6 teams in state along with Penn Fusion, Ukies, Keystone FC, and FC Delco NAL. I didn’t include Union Academy as they are obviously the top team. Frustrating when people comment simply out of spite instead really understanding the soccer landscape. How about everyone just take a breath and circle back in 2 months to see where teams stand.
    We are also not on that team but watched. They are a new team....I was shocked. They looked great.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I watched the final 2011B game yesterday. Great game! A new team to watch out for.
    Who? The 2011 group....they stink!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    2013G seemed to have made a major leap from last fall.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I watched the final 2011B game yesterday. Great game! A new team to watch out for.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Hell of a weekend for these new combined LVU-RUSH teams at Spirit tournament.
    The 2011 boys looked horrible....I felt bad for the coach. That age group is awful.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Hell of a weekend for these new combined LVU-RUSH teams at Spirit tournament.

Leave a comment:

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
Working...
X