X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

Heavy on Rush/LVU players, I agree.
    2009 and 2008 boys had a large contingent of players outside of rush and lvu attend

Comment

Same for girls - will continue at May 1st tryouts as well as players unhappy with their placement look for fresh eyes and a fresh start.

Comment

Have practice locations been finalized for LVU Rush?

Comment

Have practice locations been finalized for LVU Rush?
          They will vary but be equidistant in most cases between Lehigh and Bucks Cty. 2007/2008 Girls ID clinic tonight is at Quakertown HS - 630-8 pm!

Comment

Is the LVU Rush 08 Girls team still looking for players? No roster loaded on ECRL site even though season turnover is 8/1. For that matter seems none of the teams have rosters loaded. Guess they are all still looking?

Comment

Is the LVU Rush 08 Girls team still looking for players? No roster loaded on ECRL site even though season turnover is 8/1. For that matter seems none of the teams have rosters loaded. Guess they are all still looking?
              If interested email the coach.

Comment

Roflmao

Comment

Hell of a weekend for these new combined LVU-RUSH teams at Spirit tournament.

Comment

Hell of a weekend for these new combined LVU-RUSH teams at Spirit tournament.
                    The 2011 boys looked horrible....I felt bad for the coach. That age group is awful.

Comment

I watched the final 2011B game yesterday. Great game! A new team to watch out for.

Comment

2013G seemed to have made a major leap from last fall.

Comment

I watched the final 2011B game yesterday. Great game! A new team to watch out for.
                          Who? The 2011 group....they stink!

Comment

Unless you saw the match please don’t comment. No direct skin in the game here but I did see the 85% of second half of the championship game for boys 2011 at Lou Ramos this weekend and it was definitely two of the better teams in the region playing (STA ECNL vs LVU ECNL). Both teams played well and the LVU team looks like one of top 5 or 6 teams in state along with Penn Fusion, Ukies, Keystone FC, and FC Delco NAL. I didn’t include Union Academy as they are obviously the top team. Frustrating when people comment simply out of spite instead really understanding the soccer landscape. How about everyone just take a breath and circle back in 2 months to see where teams stand.

Comment

Unless you saw the match please don’t comment. No direct skin in the game here but I did see the 85% of second half of the championship game for boys 2011 at Lou Ramos this weekend and it was definitely two of the better teams in the region playing (STA ECNL vs LVU ECNL). Both teams played well and the LVU team looks like one of top 5 or 6 teams in state along with Penn Fusion, Ukies, Keystone FC, and FC Delco NAL. I didn’t include Union Academy as they are obviously the top team. Frustrating when people comment simply out of spite instead really understanding the soccer landscape. How about everyone just take a breath and circle back in 2 months to see where teams stand.
                              We are also not on that team but watched. They are a new team....I was shocked. They looked great.

Comment

We are also not on that team but watched. They are a new team....I was shocked. They looked great.
                                When you watch an avg team vs another avg team, you may be deceived into thinking they're good. They got smashed by the Ukies and Delco just a few weeks ago. Settle down with the "one of the top teams" in the area nonsense.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X