Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

No. If they make ECNL it's optional, not required to dual roster. What ECNL player, already paying 2x more than they were, is going to put out more $$ to play with what is left, which will essentially be a Nero team.
    And if the ECNL kids are dual rostered, how are the Rush kids going to feel when they're benched on those occasions when an ECNL player decides to show up?

Comment

Guys I tried telling you Greg is about one thing and one thing only. Cash flow. For god sakes he caused a divorce with a parent mom and is now with her. You brought Niko up and he’s only 1 of many great coaches that was at the club.
      no one stays . He plays coaches as pawns as billboards to either bring in teams or players or clubs. He does not care about your child or their development. He gets a 35 percent off uniform and instead of passing it on to the player he keeps it. Every angle he can steal from you he will. There’s better options out there for your player

Comment

Guys I tried telling you Greg is about one thing and one thing only. Cash flow. For god sakes he caused a divorce with a parent mom and is now with her. You brought Niko up and he’s only 1 of many great coaches that was at the club.
        no one stays . He plays coaches as pawns as billboards to either bring in teams or players or clubs. He does not care about your child or their development. He gets a 35 percent off uniform and instead of passing it on to the player he keeps it. Every angle he can steal from you he will. There’s better options out there for your player

Sorry your kid couldn’t make LVU

Comment

Sounds like a model citizen.

Comment

At this point, I'm convinced there are very few good options.

Comment

Doesn't everyone? Know body advertises the bulk of their teams play ICSL 3.
              Puhleeze. Rush is predominantly EDP, Acela, and ECNL-RL now. Some third teams play ICSL, as do lower level teams on many clubs with multiple levels. Rush is development oriented, with metrics for measuring it. No place is perfect, but it is one of the better clubs for kid-centric play in an environment that is truly soccer loving (as opposed to daddy ego celebrating).

Comment

Puhleeze. Rush is predominantly EDP, Acela, and ECNL-RL now. Some third teams play ICSL, as do lower level teams on many clubs with multiple levels. Rush is development oriented, with metrics for measuring it. No place is perfect, but it is one of the better clubs for kid-centric play in an environment that is truly soccer loving (as opposed to daddy ego celebrating).
                The point wasn't that Rush teams mostly play in low level leagues, they don't, but that all clubs say they offer competitive play.

Comment

Is it even worth it to attend the final TO for the 2009G LVURUSH. I am hearing rosters are set, basically LVU team, a few (very few) rush girls and some former players from delco, pa dominion.

Comment

Is it even worth it to attend the final TO for the 2009G LVURUSH. I am hearing rosters are set, basically LVU team, a few (very few) rush girls and some former players from delco, pa dominion.
                    unless you are at the top of your current team, i wouldn't bother

Comment

unless you are at the top of your current team, i wouldn't bother
                      On the boys side there was never a scenario whereby LVU was offering spots to more than a handful of Rush boys. LVU was looking to fill gaps based on skills, player size, etc. I am aware of one non-Rush/LVU player getting an offer, and I’m sure it’s happened with other LVU teams but probably have to be that special player to really standout.

Comment

On the boys side there was never a scenario whereby LVU was offering spots to more than a handful of Rush boys. LVU was looking to fill gaps based on skills, player size, etc. I am aware of one non-Rush/LVU player getting an offer, and I’m sure it’s happened with other LVU teams but probably have to be that special player to really standout.
                        yeah those tryouts were a farce. they knew who they were keeping

Comment

yeah those tryouts were a farce. they knew who they were keeping
                          Most are but I heard for older ages very few players from other clubs showed up.

Comment

Most are but I heard for older ages very few players from other clubs showed up.
                            Heavy on Rush/LVU players, I agree.

Comment

In our experience, attendance at TOs has been a mix, absolutely not true that "very few players" outside member clubs showed up. My daughter saw lots of her friends from ODP etc.

Comment

In our experience, attendance at TOs has been a mix, absolutely not true that "very few players" outside member clubs showed up. My daughter saw lots of her friends from ODP etc.
                                Keep in mind that over half the people in here think only girl's soccer exists and the rest know their is both boy's and girl's soccer and know when the conversation is only talking about one of them.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X