Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lvu rush

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Greg will suck it dry. Needs a new Harley
    he’s not thinking about rush or girls side
    never did. Boys side of rush doesn’t have much to offer. It’s just a number thing. Look at the rotation of coaches. No one is there longer than 1-2 seasons. He bleeds everything

    Comment


      Originally posted by Guest View Post
      Greg will suck it dry. Needs a new Harley
      he’s not thinking about rush or girls side
      never did. Boys side of rush doesn’t have much to offer. It’s just a number thing. Look at the rotation of coaches. No one is there longer than 1-2 seasons. He bleeds everything
      This doesn’t make sense? Boys side is very solid

      Comment


        Lvu boys are solid
        pa rush doesn’t have much to offer lvu other then second third team

        Comment


          Originally posted by Guest View Post
          Lvu boys are solid
          pa rush doesn’t have much to offer lvu other then second third team
          LVU will cherry pick players from boys team to fill
          gaps. Boys teams will consist mostly of legacy LVU players. Where does this leave Rush, who does have some competitive teams on boys side - ex. 07, 08, 10. My guess is that the partnership could be detrimental to the Rush boys programs as top players leave for LVU and those remaining jump ship to other teams. Time will tell….

          Comment


            Originally posted by Guest View Post

            LVU will cherry pick players from boys team to fill
            gaps. Boys teams will consist mostly of legacy LVU players. Where does this leave Rush, who does have some competitive teams on boys side - ex. 07, 08, 10. My guess is that the partnership could be detrimental to the Rush boys programs as top players leave for LVU and those remaining jump ship to other teams. Time will tell….
            Yep. It's happening already. Selected players already on LVU rosters before tryouts, others scattering.

            Comment


              So fees for ECNL/ECNL-RL are set at 2800, plus team specific costs (video,extra tourneys, etc). Let's say for example, the extra cost are 200 making the total 3k, not including travel, and uniforms. The current cost of most teams (excluding uniforms and travel) is roughly 1500. So the price doubles, and all you get in return is an additional training per week. That's quite a big jump in price for one additional training session. The stitching of the patch on one's sleeve must be pretty pricey these days.

              Comment


                Originally posted by Guest View Post
                So fees for ECNL/ECNL-RL are set at 2800, plus team specific costs (video,extra tourneys, etc). Let's say for example, the extra cost are 200 making the total 3k, not including travel, and uniforms. The current cost of most teams (excluding uniforms and travel) is roughly 1500. So the price doubles, and all you get in return is an additional training per week. That's quite a big jump in price for one additional training session. The stitching of the patch on one's sleeve must be pretty pricey these days.
                And yet still a grand less than other ECNL clubs

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Guest View Post
                  So fees for ECNL/ECNL-RL are set at 2800, plus team specific costs (video,extra tourneys, etc). Let's say for example, the extra cost are 200 making the total 3k, not including travel, and uniforms. The current cost of most teams (excluding uniforms and travel) is roughly 1500. So the price doubles, and all you get in return is an additional training per week. That's quite a big jump in price for one additional training session. The stitching of the patch on one's sleeve must be pretty pricey these days.
                  and lit turf fields instead of Rush's cow pasture. I'd expect team specific costs would be a lot more than $200.

                  Comment


                    Yeah I think team specific costs will be more like 1K

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Guest View Post

                      Yep. It's happening already. Selected players already on LVU rosters before tryouts, others scattering.
                      Which teams have players left PA Rush mid season for lvu?

                      Comment


                        Lit turf fields ???!? Where? Chrin? 3 teams on one field? Lehigh ? Good luck
                        county ? If it looks like rain it’s cancelled.
                        after all the years of so called mergers and sucking the players out why doesn’t lvu have a home base and it’s own fields? Oh wait the Lou yes the area fields that he got grants for and hustle out Hamilton restaurant for 75k. Pa rush your next on his plate. Lehigh U took on roster of 2/3 of lvu kids to show Ecnl gets players in college. First year that squad I think 1 or 2 wins next year not much better. There is no college placement here. Why’d Gorni leave??tired of Greg’s hustle and non development. U4-u12 makes it look shiny but not much going on after that. Gorni attracted the players to get that national title . It wasn’t anyone from grass roots

                        Comment


                          My understanding is LVURush boys ECNL teams will be practicing on at Palisades HS’s turf field.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Guest View Post
                            Lit turf fields ???!? Where? Chrin? 3 teams on one field? Lehigh ? Good luck
                            county ? If it looks like rain it’s cancelled.
                            after all the years of so called mergers and sucking the players out why doesn’t lvu have a home base and it’s own fields? Oh wait the Lou yes the area fields that he got grants for and hustle out Hamilton restaurant for 75k. Pa rush your next on his plate. Lehigh U took on roster of 2/3 of lvu kids to show Ecnl gets players in college. First year that squad I think 1 or 2 wins next year not much better. There is no college placement here. Why’d Gorni leave??tired of Greg’s hustle and non development. U4-u12 makes it look shiny but not much going on after that. Gorni attracted the players to get that national title . It wasn’t anyone from grass roots
                            the club has consistently put players into college programs for years and many other places other than Lehigh- d1(Penn state, American, Michigan state, Vermont, Lafayette, Monmouth, Memphis , could keep going…) Majority of kids d2 and d3 obviously like any other club. Gorni attracted and brought in players but many players on his teams were at the club for years as well. Only thing you’ve got right in this statement is the clubs lack of a true outdoor home base - which is a drawback for sure.

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Guest View Post
                              My understanding is LVURush boys ECNL teams will be practicing on at Palisades HS’s turf field.
                              ID clinic held at Palisades, tryouts Quakertown HS. There is no commitment on trainings being held in Upper Bucks. If on the boys side LVU has 2-3 Rush players, are they really going to ask legacy LVU parents to drive to either Quakertown or Palisades?

                              Comment


                                I’m sorry it’s not a club for college placement. It’s not consistent and I could name the players from those colleges. Let me ask you where are the coaches at that those players were under? And even then 5-6 players out of 18-20 doesn’t grant you the title as college placement club or development club. Most players that find out early enough end up in the right spot. Those that get trailed along end up quitting a sport they love and had passion about. Greg is not for youth development. Coaches roll through a revolving door and he works the **** out of college kids that are trying to make ends meet and passion about training till they get the sour taste and then stop coaching. His platform is toxic from all angles. But you’re entitled to your opinion.

                                Comment

                                Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X