Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post
    Can we use this thread to laugh at West Mont for joining the Elite 64?
    What is Elite 64? Daughter is younger but that will be her group in a few years

Comment

What is so funny about an elite club joining an elite league? The league provides a lot for their clubs. Let’s not forget ECNL was once new. Maybe this league will grow and actually be good

Comment

I think its cRaZy that a club like WMU has to travel to MA , CT and NY for games when they can’t even beat local competition. It will end very badly for the club. Good luck to anyone who remains there!

Terrible club, in a lot of trouble! We moved to a main lone club and seem very happy!

Comment

What is so funny about an elite club joining an elite league? The league provides a lot for their clubs. Let’s not forget ECNL was once new. Maybe this league will grow and actually be good
          WMU just doesn't have the competitive teams to play in Elite 64. They'll get smoked every time.

Comment

Can we use this thread to laugh at West Mont for joining the Elite 64?
            LOL and a new logo… just another opportunity to get parents to spend more money on a new uniform and out-of-state travel for E64 ... maybe for once they can try to improve their soccer and win something relevant locally

Comment

LOL and a new logo… just another opportunity to get parents to spend more money on a new uniform and out-of-state travel for E64 ... maybe for once they can try to improve their soccer and win something relevant locally

They’re desperate. They’ll do anything to make it seem like the club is on the up.

Comment

They’re desperate. They’ll do anything to make it seem like the club is on the up.
                If west mont would stay in their lane and just develop player and send them on to the next level they’d probably do better as a club.

West mont joining E64 makes no sense whatsoever they have no teams within the top 15 of eastern Pennsylvania and yet now they’re going to travel to Boston. If a player wants to do that they’ll join penn Fusion or delco.

E64 is a total joke and anyone had their kid play is an idiot and deserve to drive to Boston for a one off game.

Comment

If west mont would stay in their lane and just develop player and send them on to the next level they’d probably do better as a club.

West mont joining E64 makes no sense whatsoever they have no teams within the top 15 of eastern Pennsylvania and yet now they’re going to travel to Boston. If a player wants to do that they’ll join penn Fusion or delco.

E64 is a total joke and anyone had their kid play is an idiot and deserve to drive to Boston for a one off game.
                  I agree with all of this.

Comment

This is probably some bozo who’s kid got cut from West-Mont and now plays for Coventry. Otherwise why would you care?

Comment

WMU just doesn't have the competitive teams to play in Elite 64. They'll get smoked every time.
                      Funny, my daughter's team beat two of the teams this year at tournaments. I also find it interesting for such a ****ty club, that teams like Delco actively poach our players after games (which i witnessed this week after a game)

Comment

Funny, my daughter's team beat two of the teams this year at tournaments. I also find it interesting for such a ****ty club, that teams like Delco actively poach our players after games (which i witnessed this week after a game)
                        LOL that player probably already practiced with Delco multiple times ... 11G are only good because most of them go to private coaches, like 09G used to be and quickly fell apart

Comment

LOL that player probably already practiced with Delco multiple times ... 11G are only good because most of them go to private coaches, like 09G used to be and quickly fell apart
                          I love how (delusional, perhaps?) Delco parents say West-Mont doesn’t develop players when that’s all they do. Delco teams are filled with outside players. None of them start with the club. They steal players. Maybe that’s what EPYSA is asking around about their recruiting practices.

Comment

I love how (delusional, perhaps?) Delco parents say West-Mont doesn’t develop players when that’s all they do. Delco teams are filled with outside players. None of them start with the club. They steal players. Maybe that’s what EPYSA is asking around about their recruiting practices.
                            Delco parent here. Your statement is totally true. They recruit players from other teams after watching their games. We’re looking to get out of Delco, but once you’re in it’s hard to get back out. Was hoping this E64 announcement at WM would be legit, but not sure.

Comment

I don't get the hate. Is E64 perfect? No. I don't even think West Mont is trying to compete with losing girls to ECNL but losing girls to RL or GA. This is the problem with US Soccer. If West Mont does such a good job developing at the zone 1 age group why shouldn't they get a chance to continue to develop these girls? It doesn't make sense that the best developmental clubs lose their players to clubs that have inferior developmental practices. There needs to be an open system so the best rise to the top!

Comment

Wow. This thread is almost at page three. Stef’s biggest accomplishment at west-Mont, although the topic has shifted so maybe it’s not her accomplishment.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X