Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PSC Coppa 05

I figured they needed their own thread so they tell each other how their third rate NC is still so great.

So great they can beat teams they never actually played.

Comment

They beat up on the ukies and act like they played someone. Come play Fc bucks 05!!

Comment

So great they can lose to CSA who lost PDA 9-0 the day prior.

Comment

They have their own thread they created after they won the Natty Championship remember? And then they say they can hang with all ECNL and GA teams and them bash people who are paying for soccer then get their feeling hurt when you tell them they are paying also. It’s a weird tactic they use to bash others then play the victim. Trust me the team can play it’s the parents who are 100% the real issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
            They have their own thread they created after they won the Natty Championship remember? And then they say they can hang with all ECNL and GA teams and them bash people who are paying for soccer then get their feeling hurt when you tell them they are paying also. It’s a weird tactic they use to bash others then play the victim. Trust me the team can play it’s the parents who are 100% the real issue.
            You got all that from a site where people post anonymous...wow. seems like Rage lives in your head rent free.

Comment

Must be a ukie parent. Still hurt because they weren't wanted by their own club.

Comment

So great they want to join another club!!

Comment

Poor PSC. They can’t keep players or teams.

Comment

Doing something right if you have all these haters constantly!!!! Haven’t seen or read about a team this much in the area EVER! Tells me those girls are making waves and you all are middle aged men or women who have some serious envy issues. Green doesn’t look on you!

Comment

i'm just here for the comments lol

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
                        So great they can lose to CSA who lost PDA 9-0 the day prior.
                        Losing to CSA is probably the worst one, but it happens.

Comment

You are all very sad individuals posting about children. It’s actually sick and you all need help. If you have this much time on your hand go volunteer and actually help people. Again, we are talking about kids here, think about that.

Comment

I actually think Warrington 05 is better than Coppa but they fly under the radar because they don’t feel the need to walk around bragging!

Comment

Didn’t they lose to RJ 06 this spring?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X