• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post
    Yes 1-1.
    ****ting coaching as usual

Comment

When/how did they get Ellis? We know him from youth national team ID sessions, didn't even know he was a regular club coach

Comment

When/how did they get Ellis? We know him from youth national team ID sessions, didn't even know he was a regular club coach
        Seems like a solid coach for this group

Comment

Who’s the coach for the 09 ECNL girls team at fc delco? No announcement date for that known yet? It is only the most important part of a team.

Comment

Delco typically doesn’t announce coaches until the start of the season. Good luck if you choose this club.

Comment

Delco typically doesn’t announce coaches until the start of the season. Good luck if you choose this club.
              i get such mixed reviews about this club i have several friends in different age groups and a couple in this and all have different reviews

Comment

Curious-what age groups are the positive reviews...? Assuming the younger teams (elementary through middle school..)? because after high school the girls' teams fall apart.

Comment

Curious-what age groups are the positive reviews...? Assuming the younger teams (elementary through middle school..)? because after high school the girls' teams fall apart.
                  one family i know younger is pre ecnl and they have good and bad reviews. they are kind of in-between but staying this year; the 09 group i hear both good and bad. i hear some are looking to leave (and they get playing time) and then i hear others who would not even thing of leaving

Comment

one family i know younger is pre ecnl and they have good and bad reviews. they are kind of in-between but staying this year; the 09 group i hear both good and bad. i hear some are looking to leave (and they get playing time) and then i hear others who would not even thing of leaving
                    Clubs like Delco and PF are looking to field the strongest teams. If you're not comfortable in a year to year environment than you should leave. If your kid can handle a demotion to the B team then stay. At the end of the journey your kid will play at college where her talent dictates. Sometimes it's better to be one of the better kids on the B team than a bottom feeder on the A team.

Comment

Penn Fusion does have strong teams. Delco tries, but they haven't succeeded. Look at there Jeff Cup results from last weekend.

Comment

how did delco do againts bucks yesterday?

Comment

Why does pda white always get heat? At some age groups they are still a strong ecnl team

Comment

Delco had a very good day vs bucks

Comment

Delco had a very good day vs bucks
                              O yea what was the score?

Comment

O yea what was the score?
                                The game was postponed because Bucks was playing in the PDA tournament this weekend.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X