Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kick and Run Clubs/Schools

Which clubs/schools are the most notorious Kick and Run Teams around?

Every club and school aside from FC Revolution.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
      That is funny, thanks MM.

Comment

I prefer the term "dump and chase" lol

Comment

Ukies is the worst with the kick and run.

Comment

That is funny! Does that club still exist?

Comment

Actually quite the opposite. I wish we hit a long ball once and awhile.

Comment

Penncrest posses like no others.

Comment

Every age group is the same. Put the biggest kid at forward and kick it up!

Comment

95% of you couldn't describe a playing style when asked to explain it. You think all short passing is Tika-Taka, and anything direct or long is kick-and-run.

Just watch the GD games and enjoy them. Leave the science of football to others.

Comment

95% of you couldn't describe a playing style when asked to explain it. You think all short passing is Tika-Taka, and anything direct or long is kick-and-run.

Just watch the GD games and enjoy them. Leave the science of football to others.
                      Very true, plus space and movement is so much more important than "kick and run" or "possession game." Keeping possession for long stretches is effective only if you can then progress the ball upfield. Playing back through your keeper is great unless it makes it to midfield and you go back to your keeper and keep repeating the process. You can use any terms you want to describe style of play, but at the end of the day you need to score more than the other team and the way you do that is spacing the field and moving the ball and players into the open spaces to create chances. The best coaches and clubs are those that can adjust their style of play to accomplish those goals depending on personnel, opponent conditions etc.

Comment

Every age group is the same. Put the biggest kid at forward and kick it up!
                        You evidently haven’t watch much of the Ukies. I wish they would try that once in awhile.

Comment

You evidently haven’t watch much of the Ukies. I wish they would try that once in awhile.
                          I have three kids at Ukies and it’s always the same with the kick and run.

Comment

I have three kids at Ukies and it’s always the same with the kick and run.
                            Not true

Comment

kick and run is the ukies way!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X