Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trainer Eastern Montco/Bucks County

Any trainer recommendations? Trainer for a girls soccer player, used to working with 2008 to 2010 age girls
    Looking for Eastern Montco/Bucks
    Either a coach/technical director from a top girls club (FC Bucks, PA Dominion, FC Delco, Ukies, Penn Fusion) or strong trainer not with the normal training warehouses (Max, Total, Samir ect)

Want someone who can build on technical skills but also teach the the fundamental's of the game to strategically gain advantages on the field and grow as a player.

Worth the drive to Universal Soccer Academy in South Jersey.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
      Any trainer recommendations? Trainer for a girls soccer player, used to working with 2008 to 2010 age girls
      Either a coach/technical director from a top girls club (FC Bucks, PA Dominion, FC Delco, Ukies, Penn Fusion) or strong trainer not with the normal training warehouses (Max, Total, Samir ect)

Want someone who can build on technical skills but also teach the the fundamental's of the game to strategically gain advantages on the field and grow as a player.
      If you consider PA Dominion a "top girls club" I would consider saving your money. There is no need for a trainer if the level you want your daughter to get to is PAD or Ukies. There is absolutely nothing wrong with not aspiring to get to the top level, but don't waste time and money on training. Parents waste so much money on outside trainers and get nothing out of it 90% of the time.

Comment

If you consider PA Dominion a "top girls club" I would consider saving your money. There is no need for a trainer if the level you want your daughter to get to is PAD or Ukies. There is absolutely nothing wrong with not aspiring to get to the top level, but don't waste time and money on training. Parents waste so much money on outside trainers and get nothing out of it 90% of the time.
        I agree PA Dominion is not a strong girls club but saying the Ukies isnt makes no sense. Who are the top girls clubs locally?

Comment

if you're kid is driven, dedicated, and doesn't need to be force-fed thru private training, then save your money. The same things that places like Max, Total, Samir, etc. provide can all be had for free via the internet.

Comment

Nick Dodds

Comment

anyone whose name doesn't rhyme with Bamir Sadr would be best

Comment

anyone whose name doesn't rhyme with Bamir Sadr would be best
                You guys must like your coaches, over there in Bucks County

Comment

Max is a more than training. It's a community of dedicated athletes and trainers supporting each other - its the only soccer environment I know of where kids are free to take risks and advance their game. There is very little of "this kid better than that" and more just play and train. There is a mutual respect for all the kids who love the sport and want to train.

He does have special sessions for certain "invite only" kids and allows some HS kids in college sessions. That part we don't love but, to be honest, if my kid was invited to those special sessions, I'd probably happily sign her up. She's not there yet and that is fine with me.

Comment

Jeremiah white. Not cheap. Big time resume.

Comment

Powerhouse Soccer Souderton

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X