Interesting Observation

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So much depends on coaches and group of players at certain age groups not as much on the club. I can only speak to PF and Delco, but 09 PF and Delco saw turnover. 2010 PF saw little turnover and expect little going forward, but 2011s will see a ton of turnover come April. 2010 and 2011 Delco saw heavy turnover and most likely will see more of it. 2012 PF will not change much for a couple years, Delco will.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
      So much depends on coaches and group of players at certain age groups not as much on the club. I can only speak to PF and Delco, but 09 PF and Delco saw turnover. 2010 PF saw little turnover and expect little going forward, but 2011s will see a ton of turnover come April. 2010 and 2011 Delco saw heavy turnover and most likely will see more of it. 2012 PF will not change much for a couple years, Delco will.
      Why you expecting a huge turnover on PF 2011 team?
      They will add 3-4 players because move to 11vs11 and will be it.

Comment

Originally posted by guest View Post

why you expecting a huge turnover on pf 2011 team?
        lololol

Comment

I was told that the PF elite / ecnl teams are set in February and March after ID clinic and invitation to practice with a team. April tray outs are for nothing, no one new makes the team in April. I don’t know if that is true.

Comment

Why you expecting a huge turnover on PF 2011 team?
            Lol how do you think they end up with players outside typical territory? Do your research and see how many girls on say u15-17 were on the team first year of 9v9. I bet it’s half. Maybe.

They’ll end up with best player from places like west Mont, Europa, Hockessin, Keystone, etc.

Comment

Lol how do you think they end up with players outside typical territory? Do your research and see how many girls on say u15-17 were on the team first year of 9v9. I bet it’s half. Maybe.

They’ll end up with best player from places like west Mont, Europa, Hockessin, Keystone, etc.
              They already part of the team. Just ask around.

Comment

Buddy, you are to late, these girls are already on the team.
                Missing best from WestMont, but got their coach.

Comment

I'm a PF parent and I have had 2 kids in the club. Now just 1. If you go up and down the ECNL rosters, there are maybe a handful of kids from the original teams on each rosters. For most groups, it is 5 or less. I'm not saying this to hurt your feelings or discourage you, but it is going to change as they get older. You don't know what you don't know.

Comment

They already part of the team. Just ask around.
                    And it will keep happening

Comment

Originally posted by guest View Post
                      i'm a pf parent and i have had 2 kids in the club. Now just 1. If you go up and down the ecnl rosters, there are maybe a handful of kids from the original teams on each rosters. For most groups, it is 5 or less. I'm not saying this to hurt your feelings or discourage you, but it is going to change as they get older. You don't know what you don't know.
                      exactly!!!!!!

Comment

And it will keep happening
                        Yup. People so naive. Your daughter is good at 10 or 11 doesn’t mean she will be at 14. They will replace her. Like another poster said, 5-6 from original teams will be on it by the time they’re 14. There won’t be a “few adds”.

Comment

Yup. People so naive. Your daughter is good at 10 or 11 doesn’t mean she will be at 14. They will replace her. Like another poster said, 5-6 from original teams will be on it by the time they’re 14. There won’t be a “few adds”.
                          Ok, hold your horses, when did we moved from:
                          "2010 PF saw little turnover and expect little going forward, but 2011s will see a ton of turnover come April. 2010 and 2011 Delco saw heavy turnover and most likely will see more of it. 2012 PF will not change much for a couple years, Delco willton of turnovers come to April"
                          to changes 4- 5 years from now. The statement "few adds" was follow up on this statement about changes in April of next year.

Of course, teams changes in span of 4-5 years, but this person statement was about this April.
                          Please read the entire conversation before start writing not so smart responses.

Comment

I'm a PF parent and I have had 2 kids in the club. Now just 1. If you go up and down the ECNL rosters, there are maybe a handful of kids from the original teams on each rosters. For most groups, it is 5 or less. I'm not saying this to hurt your feelings or discourage you, but it is going to change as they get older. You don't know what you don't know.

Another one, please read the entire conversation before you respond. The response was to the statement about complete change in coming April.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X