Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shut down this site

It is time to shut down this site. At least here in PA. It contains nothing but name-calling and speaking badly of teams and clubs. There is nothing productive going on.

Agree 10000000000000000000000000%!!!!!!
    Many have crossed the line and are just miserable, frustrated, angry, loser, pathetic, crazy, evil, depressed,clueless, mean, awful, horrible, people.

You should be ashamed of your self.

Comment

Babies

Comment

Loser

Comment

So then don't click on it. Problem solved.

Comment

Pathetic losers.

Comment

Shut it down

Comment

not sure what you expect from an anonymous board. people can't even be civil to each other in person half the time. much of it's entertainment with a sprinkling of useful information. it's not hard to sift through the noise. if it isn't for you don't visit it.

Comment

Lol the trolls are getting trolled!

There is no value to this site unless your a pathetic human being who gets off talking about kids and complaining. You rationalize by stating you get information on here! Give me a break and I could care less. But let’s be clear most of the people on here are just miserable, frustrated, angry, loser, pathetic, crazy, evil, depressed,clueless, mean, awful, horrible, people. Go make love to your spouse or even better yet help your kid by teaching them to work hard and get better. Instead of putting other kids down or blaming the coach or club.

Look in the mirror troll! Carry on with your miserable life. Just think in a couple of years your kid will be an adult and you will still be pathetic.

Lmaooooooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
                    Lol the trolls are getting trolled!

There is no value to this site unless your a pathetic human being who gets off talking about kids and complaining. You rationalize by stating you get information on here! Give me a break and I could care less. But let’s be clear most of the people on here are just miserable, frustrated, angry, loser, pathetic, crazy, evil, depressed,clueless, mean, awful, horrible, people. Go make love to your spouse or even better yet help your kid by teaching them to work hard and get better. Instead of putting other kids down or blaming the coach or club.

Look in the mirror troll! Carry on with your miserable life. Just think in a couple of years your kid will be an adult and you will still be pathetic.

Lmaooooooooooo
                    Just curious… why are you on here?

And agree for all those who want it shut down - simple solution just stop looking and reading - no one is forcing you.

Comment

Shouldn't the author of this thread be protesting outside a supreme court justices house? This seems like a new way of doing things. Many people today have no problem trying to tell others what they should do and how to act/spend money etc. And if there is no compliance start call calling for shutting things down.

I don't like something so I am going to complain about it instead of ignoring it/moving on. These adults need to grow up sooner than later and hopefully their kids have enough normal behavior exhibited outside the home that they aren't brainwashed "victims" of society.

If you don't like the show turn the channel/not everyone likes watching Hallmark with their partner.

Comment

Shouldn't the author of this thread be protesting outside a supreme court justices house? This seems like a new way of doing things. Many people today have no problem trying to tell others what they should do and how to act/spend money etc. And if there is no compliance start call calling for shutting things down.

I don't like something so I am going to complain about it instead of ignoring it/moving on. These adults need to grow up sooner than later and hopefully their kids have enough normal behavior exhibited outside the home that they aren't brainwashed "victims" of society.

If you don't like the show turn the channel/not everyone likes watching Hallmark with their partner.
                        The only problem many people have with this site is when people start talking about the players/kids. It is good for information when you need to know what is really going on because most clubs are the same and sugar coat things.

Comment

The only problem many people have with this site is when people start talking about the players/kids. It is good for information when you need to know what is really going on because most clubs are the same and sugar coat things.
                          That is a valid point but we don't recommend blocking the sun because some people get sun burn. You either learn to live with whatever it is or remove yourself so it doesn't impact you. Not rocket science for you and I but for others maybe too heavy a lift.

Comment

^^ maybe the best post ever on TS. Well stated!

Comment

I have to agree with the original OP at this point. These PA threads are not helpful in any way. Just a bunch of macho parents saying that their kids/kids teams are the best and all others are crap.

Let your kid enjoy playing. That is why they play, or at least should be why they play. This bragging around the water cooler and putting down of others is not the way you should be supporting your kid. I sincerely hope that your kid would be disgusted if you posted negative things on here. If not, it says a lot about you.

And why is this all about girls teams?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X