Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pre FCB/PAD merger

Prior to FC Bucks merging with PAD did FC Bucks have a boys 07 ECNL team?

Originally posted by Guest View Post
    Prior to FC Bucks merging with PAD did FC Bucks have a boys 07 ECNL team?
    they did, and they were in the dumpster, which is why bucks had an agreement with PAD last year so that bucks wouldn't lose ecnl on the boys side.

Comment

That’s what I thought. For next year they will have two teams. ECNL and USYS. I guess that means a bunch of kids will be looking for a new club.

Comment

That’s what I thought. For next year they will have two teams. ECNL and USYS. I guess that means a bunch of kids will be looking for a new club.
        The merger happened last year. FCB doesn’t have a 2007 boys team anymore. Those FCB kids already went elsewhere.

Comment

The merger happened last year. FCB doesn’t have a 2007 boys team anymore. Those FCB kids already went elsewhere.
          Pre-pandemic since bucks had their own 2007 boys team. They’re long gone.

Comment

VSA and PAD have to merge the Centurions and PAD ECNL into two teams. Where does that leave VSA's Sentinel players?

Comment

VSA and PAD have to merge the Centurions and PAD ECNL into two teams. Where does that leave VSA's Sentinel players?
              It makes them likely a third team rather than a second team but there is no difference. You get placed in tournaments based on quality of the team and its record. Not whether you are ax third or second team. So it is irrelevant. Ifv you keep the same players then expect the same results and the same tournament levels.

Comment

It makes likely makes them not a team.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X