Livestreamed Game Sunday April 10, 2022 PDA 2006 vs FC Delco 2006

Sunday April 10, 2022

PDA Blue Wolves 2006 ECNL vs FC Delco FC 2006 ECNL
    Game Link: https://webca.st/211439

Game Time: 10:00 AM

Eric Harris

not working mate.

Comment

Not sure what happened been having some issues with the livestreaming the two weeks. But I have all the game film and being that I am the dad that films the games and yes the Afro-American gentleman. My name is Eric Harris and my daughter is on the PDA team who happens to be Bi-Racial. What my daughter experience today was awful and no I am not going to put the other player's name out on the web but I will tell you what position they play and yes leave my email for anyone that knows the kid or her parents to contact me if they choose. First of all there is no need in this sport or any sport for that matter to call anyone a derogatory name or names for any reason. To have my daughter come off the field today and actually wanting to take things to the next level..........NO WAY should anyone's child feel that way because I can for sure tell you I blame one her coaches, parents and yes the REF. My daughter tried to tell the REF the names that was being called to her by this other player who yes is a FORWARD for them and my daughter is the center-back for PDA. At the end the game the REF try's to bring the two players together, one being my daughter and the other the other player. My daughter try's to explain to the REF what the girl called her and was calling her in which the REF goes to my daughter "SHUT YOUR MOUTH"......was my daughter yelling or screaming bloody murder at the REF.........nope and I have the film to show that. Anyway that other player I really feel bad for her because somewhere along the line she has missed guided on what competing is and what is good language and what could be and SHOULD be language that is BANNED. I even had words with the head REF of the match along with one of the AR's who 100% agreed with me and 100% agreed felt that the head REF handled it all wrong. Again my name is Eric Harris and my email address is eharris@twipinc.com

Comment

Will ECNL step in and hand down a heavy ban to FC Delco? This sounds serious and there is no place in our game for it. The club has to pay the ultimate price so not to ever ever repeat. SEND THE TAPE iN TO ECNL!

Comment

I hope you are not saying that the forward said anything racist? As from my interaction with her and her parents I doubt that.

she exchanged words with #10 after #10 fouled her well out of bounds. And number 10 was no Saint. She was yelling at the AR multiple times during the game. So perhaps you should talk to her about respect. If she was upset about an f bomb or what not grow up and first lecture her about respecting the AR.

I overheard her #10 after the game laughing about the exchange with some parent in a bmw suv. So maybe you need to be explicit about what was said. As what you are accusing is serious.

Comment

Unless the PDA team is spineless there is no way anything racist was said and if nothing racist was said why would you bring race into it. When words were exchanged there were a GK and two other defenders within ear shot. And three of the defenders were giggling with her at that car.

Eric, please be explicit in what was said. As those are very serious accusations. And if you have audio post it as if something racist was said she doesn’t deserve to play. But if you are making false accusations than perhaps you may want to focus on coaching your daughter on respecting the ref.

Comment

#10 called #32 a ****ing ****, #32 pushed #10 on the arm/shoulder and called her a bitch. This was after 15-20 minutes of very physical play between the two. It was great theater.

Comment

There's no room for racism in our game.

Comment

Perhaps Eric should focus on his coach who got a yellow card for arguing a throw in call. Or the GK who got a yellow for dissent, I think over a corner call. Or his daughter who deserved a card for her words to the AR.

Of course it probably was a random FC Bucks parent who made up this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
                    There's no room for racism in our game.
                    Agree. But B*tch is an equal opportunity word. As shown by both girls using it.

Comment

#10 called #32 a ****ing ****, #32 pushed #10 on the arm/shoulder and called her a bitch. This was after 15-20 minutes of very physical play between the two. It was great theater.
                      #32 former bucks player known to be a very physical and dirty player - not surprised to hear this. Her mom is always screaming at the ref and opposing players too… we were happy when they left bucks. #Pennridgeproud

Comment

Perhaps Eric should focus on his coach who got a yellow card for arguing a throw in call. Or the GK who got a yellow for dissent, I think over a corner call. Or his daughter who deserved a card for her words to the AR.

Of course it probably was a random FC Bucks parent who made up this post.
                        I don’t think a random parent would write a post in that detail and sign Eric’s name on it. Had to be a very real and very serious incident and if so ECNL should hand down a severe punishment. NO ROOM for this type of behaviour in our game.

Comment

#32 former bucks player known to be a very physical and dirty player - not surprised to hear this. Her mom is always screaming at the ref and opposing players too… we were happy when they left bucks. #Pennridgeproud
                          Just stop. Nothing dirty went on and nothing was said that crossed racial lines. Two physical players went at each other all game.

Comment

I hope you are not saying that the forward said anything racist? As from my interaction with her and her parents I doubt that.

she exchanged words with #10 after #10 fouled her well out of bounds. And number 10 was no Saint. She was yelling at the AR multiple times during the game. So perhaps you should talk to her about respect. If she was upset about an f bomb or what not grow up and first lecture her about respecting the AR.

I overheard her #10 after the game laughing about the exchange with some parent in a bmw suv. So maybe you need to be explicit about what was said. As what you are accusing is serious.
                            Again let me address you directly my name is Eric Harris #10 is my daughter Jyvanna Harris and the fact that come talking something that you know nothing about........goes to show how much you know and don't know. Each time my daughter Jyvanna spoke to the AR or Head REF.....she was in the CORRECT form and both AR's agreed with me at half that the when the Head Ref gave her a yellow for asking first questioning a foul not being called and again she said "Ref how is that not a Foul? She is a capt. on the field and a capt. has every right to ask the ref about a call and both AR's agreed and said that the HEAD REF was totally wrong because she did nothing wrong. The AR on my side goes on to say "He must be having a bad day or something" Again I have no clue what game you are were watching and I would be gladly to show you the video watch Spiideo video or Eric's C video and our videos will show the exact same thing. Jyvanna was shielding the ball and the young lady in question was trying to fight around her to keep the ball in play (FAIR PLAY) nothing wrong on either player "AT THAT POINT" The other young lady actually was pulling or trying to pull Jyvanna's arm down to get around her and and just lost balance....AGAIN I don't see anything wrong with that.....WHAT HAPPENED after......NAW thats not part of the game and the "F" word although again these kids are 15/16 NOWAY do they need to be using that language and I know if mine did trust me I 100% would check her butt on the spot but nope we ain't talking about an "F" bomb so save that "I know her parents and I know her conversation for someone else. I aint speaking anonymously as you are never have never will I am speaking to you as I know what the HECK was said and you don't and my daughter Jyvanna and the other young girl knows what was said! And yes she can laugh about it and couldn't believe what was being sad and what was said. Now if you want to know what was said give me your number and I will call you and tell you straight up what was said or have her parents holla at me and I will tell them also and then let it go from there.

Eric Harris

Comment

Physical and Dirty is different than racist. And she goes to Pennridge so confused?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X