Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

There are no GA clubs in Tampa? And don't see where the poster said they were going over to ECNL either just Tophat. Can you read?
    IMG and West Florida Flames. Maybe start reading at the first post and familiarize yourself with the thread.

Comment

What area do you live in ? How far are you willing to travel with your 2006 Daughter ?

Comment

What area do you live in ? How far are you willing to travel with your 2006 Daughter ?
        Anywhere in Phila and surrounding suburbs including NJ. We would consider driving if its the right club. I am not sure if we are ready for ECNL but, you never know. I'm not a soccer person so, have no clue what makes a "elite" player vs. a "town-player". She'd love to be on a high level team, just don't want to waste time going to tryouts and getting her hopes up where the A-team roster is full or there is no chance. Seems cruel to me for these clubs and coaches to not be honest about openings. I get that its about money but, these are kids we are talking about not, professional adults.

Comment

Maybe you should try reading the previous posts rather than one to understand context.
          So the response to a single post was referencing prior posts? Still think you need a map of FL. For the record it is right next to GA for context.

Comment

There’s only one ECNL club in Tampa. GA has two clubs and neither of those clubs are moving to ECNL. As for your mystical Tampa FC it’s a PDL team. Maybe you just don’t know what the **** your talking about and making **** up.
            I wasn't the poster for Tampa FC I just know there are 2 GA clubs in Tampa and the post said there wasn't. Clear enough for you Mr. Magoo?

Comment

My 06 D is looking for a new team. She’s been turned down by one ECNL team because the “roster is full”. She’s not interested in RL (not worth the money). Any high level team in PA or NJ looking for players? We don’t want to waste time going to tryouts that aren’t really looking for players. No B teams.

This is a serious and honest post, not Ukies, or FCB or Delco parent or a troll.
              Ukies is makes some sense. Team could use some new talent. Facilities are top notch as they will be adding a third turf here in the summer. New coach is really well liked and runs a good practice. Plus has already gotten his feet wet on the recruiting front. I’m sure there will be a couple of trolls and Ukie haters who will blast this post. I encourage you to reach out to the coach and check out a practice. Tryouts are in a couple of weeks. No harm in looking. Good luck.

Comment

So the response to a single post was referencing prior posts? Still think you need a map of FL. For the record it is right next to GA for context.
                There are two GA teams near Tampa. Does that work? Can we move on?

Comment

Ukies is makes some sense. Team could use some new talent. Facilities are top notch as they will be adding a third turf here in the summer. New coach is really well liked and runs a good practice. Plus has already gotten his feet wet on the recruiting front. I’m sure there will be a couple of trolls and Ukie haters who will blast this post. I encourage you to reach out to the coach and check out a practice. Tryouts are in a couple of weeks. No harm in looking. Good luck.
                  Probably the best GA club in NJ and PA so you can’t go wrong with checking them out. Nothing to lose.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X