Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roster spots - what are people hearing?

My 06 D is looking for a new team. She’s been turned down by one ECNL team because the “roster is full”. She’s not interested in RL (not worth the money). Any high level team in PA or NJ looking for players? We don’t want to waste time going to tryouts that aren’t really looking for players. No B teams.

This is a serious and honest post, not Ukies, or FCB or Delco parent or a troll.

LM 06 seems like a solid group for that age from photos doesn’t seem like they have a full roster

Comment

Agree on LMSC 06. Not ECNL but strong team and good coach. Will be in as many national events as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
        My 06 D is looking for a new team. She’s been turned down by one ECNL team because the “roster is full”. She’s not interested in RL (not worth the money). Any high level team in PA or NJ looking for players? We don’t want to waste time going to tryouts that aren’t really looking for players. No B teams.

This is a serious and honest post, not Ukies, or FCB or Delco parent or a troll.
        Go to PF, Bucks, or Delco if you want ECNL. If she's good, they'll give her a roster spot.

Comment

Go to PF, Bucks, or Delco if you want ECNL. If she's good, they'll give her a roster spot.
          Don't think she's good enough for ECNL. Its hard to play at that level if you haven't ever played at that level. We just need a good development team that can show her the way, teach her how to be ECNL-level player. Does that make sense? We don't mind sitting the bench (would like some minutes) until she figures it out.

Comment

Don't think she's good enough for ECNL. Its hard to play at that level if you haven't ever played at that level. We just need a good development team that can show her the way, teach her how to be ECNL-level player. Does that make sense? We don't mind sitting the bench (would like some minutes) until she figures it out.
            check out LMSC 06

Comment

FC Revolution is best 06 team in PA

Comment

FC Revolution is best 06 team in PA
                Good team, but they can’t beat LM. Plus they are out in the middle of no where.

Comment

On the NJ side, RUSA are very good team you don't hear much about. I believe they train out of Rowan.

Comment

who does she play for now?

Comment

On the NJ side, RUSA are very good team you don't hear much about. I believe they train out of Rowan.
                      That would require a considerable amount of travel if not from that specific area.

Comment

We don't mind sitting the bench (would like some minutes) until she figures it out.
                        Figures it out? She's going to be U17 next year. And if you think RL "isn't worth the money" then I'd avoid LMSC which is basically RL but costs way more.

Comment

Dont go to PF. First year at the club. Feel like we made a big mistake.

Comment

Figures it out? She's going to be U17 next year. And if you think RL "isn't worth the money" then I'd avoid LMSC which is basically RL but costs way more.
                            I’m just trying to find the best people to help her learn and grow. I’m not worried about playing time. If she’s on a team where the girls are faster and better, she’ll learn by playing with them.

If you think RL would help her, I’m all ears. Which one has good development? Looking for a good track record of development. In reading this board, people bash RL all the time. It’s expensive and appears to be viewed negatively. Maybe I’m wrong.

Comment

I’m just trying to find the best people to help her learn and grow. I’m not worried about playing time. If she’s on a team where the girls are faster and better, she’ll learn by playing with them.

If you think RL would help her, I’m all ears. Which one has good development? Looking for a good track record of development. In reading this board, people bash RL all the time. It’s expensive and appears to be viewed negatively. Maybe I’m wrong.
                              Did you ask your daughter what she wants?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X