Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Small group or 1 on 1 trainer in Delco area?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Small group or 1 on 1 trainer in Delco area?

I gather you're all not fans of SB and MaxFutbol is too far- any really good small group or 1on1 trainers in the Delco/Montco area? Any of the Union academy trainers take outside clients?

Originally posted by Guest View Post
    I gather you're all not fans of SB and MaxFutbol is too far- any really good small group or 1on1 trainers in the Delco/Montco area? Any of the Union academy trainers take outside clients?
    Why would anyone drive from Delco for MaxFutbol or SB? Crazy!

Comment

Why would anyone drive from Delco for MaxFutbol or SB? Crazy!
      Because that's the best training around here. But the point of this thread was to find closer options to Delco/Montco- so yeah- anyone have any closer options?

Comment

Because that's the best training around here. But the point of this thread was to find closer options to Delco/Montco- so yeah- anyone have any closer options?
        Far from the best training. But you do you!

Comment

I’ll bite. So who has the best training of it’s not max futbol or SB?

Comment

I’ll bite. So who has the best training of it’s not max futbol or SB?
            are you seriously going to think of going to SB for training? Let's also not forget Total Soccer. Just kidding. He is a joke

Comment

For individual training go to youtube. You can find everything you need for free. Go buy yourself some cones, and have your kid set up in backyard, garage, or basement. Bottom line is if your kid isn't willing to practice on their own, a few forced 1 hour sessions for $75 a pop isn't going to help. If you feel that training is necessary, then max would be the best option out of those mentioned. The other two are ass clowns.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X