Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PIAA transfer rules

Is anyone in here familiar with PIAA eligibility rules around transfers? If I purchase a second home or rent in another district can you register your children and will they be able to play HS sports? We are in an awful school district for both education and sports but would prefer not to move out of our primary residence.

Originally posted by Guest View Post
    Is anyone in here familiar with PIAA eligibility rules around transfers? If I purchase a second home or rent in another district can you register your children and will they be able to play HS sports? We are in an awful school district for both education and sports but would prefer not to move out of our primary residence.
    After sophmore year the player is ineligble for playoffs unless it can be proven the transfer wasn't for athletics. It's risky because if the SD finds out your primary residence is elsewhere they will come after you for $.

Comment

Some PA schools offer Open Enrollment and you can attend even if you do not live in the district

Comment

Pull the trigger. Why stay? Other option is private school.

Comment

Houses are expensive in Radnor Township these days.

Comment

There is a 21 day period the athlete must sit out. It is best to reach o it to PIAA and or the athletic director at the potential new school

Comment

Houses are expensive in Radnor Township these days.
              If wanting to purchase an additional house in a better district, why not just move family there?

Comment

If wanting to purchase an additional house in a better district, why not just move family there?
                I work at home and have my neighbor's daughter is hot and loose.

Comment

I work at home and have my neighbor's daughter is hot and loose.
                  you are a disgrace

Comment

you are a disgrace
                    She’s still smoking’ and I can’t quit that!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X