Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

Yes we at Atletico are just fine. Since you have left we have undergone yet another merger, and have completely lost 3 age groups combined, 2 boys, 1 girls. They just went away, and a few more age groups are real shaky right now also. Yes we are just fine. No boys teams under u14. We constantly have to borrow Uruguay players just to have enough to field a team. Has anyone seen Kurt btw, we haven't seen him since the season ended as usual. But We at Atletico are just fine....
    You still have no clue. Keep digging you jealous moron.

Comment

CJ orlando is still begging for players on BOTN. Asking for 2011, 2012 boys players and goalie, and 2009 girls players. Appears this club is still in need of many players, despite them "doing just fine"

Comment

CJ orlando is still begging for players on BOTN. Asking for 2011, 2012 boys players and goalie, and 2009 girls players. Appears this club is still in need of many players, despite them "doing just fine"
        Tell us, genius, what club is not looking for players? You have got to be kidding. Go back under your bridge, troll. We were wondering when you would rear your ugly, stuttering head. I thought you didn’t go to BOTN. Jackass!

Comment

Tell us, genius, what club is not looking for players? You have got to be kidding. Go back under your bridge, troll. We were wondering when you would rear your ugly, stuttering head. I thought you didn’t go to BOTN. Jackass!
          Most clubs have enough players to fill teams....I could have sworn CJ was just the facilities manager, I guess now she is recruiter, advertiser, and online mouthpiece for Kurt

Comment

Keep peddling for players CJ you fat pig troll

Comment

Kurt needs 2009 girls? Doesn't he just use 2010, 2011, and 2012 girls to fill in? Like he does for every other team. Oscar won't lend him any players?

Comment

The only clubs looking for players on BOTN are struggling town LIJSL teams, terryville, Levittown, Bellmore, Northport, and Athletico FC.

Comment

WOW! Nice moderation job! *** is wrong with you? You talk to your mama with that mouth? Is that how you treat women? Best your wife much. You are a stuttering, jealous idiot! How dare you?

Comment

What a class act you are. She has more class and grace than you can ever even imagine all the while being tough as titanium. You are a sicko and a lowlife. CJ is cool, leave her alone, and btw, she can do anything she wants. She is making Kurt a very wealthy man. PUTZ!

Comment

What a class act you are. She has more class and grace than you can ever even imagine all the while being tough as titanium. You are a sicko and a lowlife. CJ is cool, leave her alone, and btw, she can do anything she wants. She is making Kurt a very wealthy man. PUTZ!
                      CJ is cool? Hahahaha *** is that. CJ is a nasty twat and I'm confident she is also bi polar. Tough as titanium? How about soft as all the cookie dough she has been eating. Keep crying to the moderator you PUTZ

Comment

Class and grace? There are quite a few juicy stories out there about the lady and how she tried to get her children a leg up

Comment

Was at the girls u13 match recently. Can only be described ad a circus. They had one small white coach with a very high pitch voice screaming like a banshee at the girls. While the other coach was screaming just as loud in what can be described as unintelligible very broken English. Neither making any sense, just screaming over each other. If that's what Kurt employs, it's a bad look for him

Comment

Yep. This sense of entitlement from this lady permeates it's stink through this entire club. This is why she is allowed to speak to Kurts customers as nasty as she wants, why players continue to leave the club because of her, and why Kurt does nothing about it. He is all about the money. His days of caring for soccer or his players are long long gone

Comment

Yep. This sense of entitlement from this lady permeates its gives as good as she gets. stink through this entire club. This is why she is allowed to speak to Kurts customers as nasty as she wants, why players continue to leave the club because of her, and why Kurt does nothing about it. He is all about the money. His days of caring for soccer or his players are long long gone
                              She gives as good as she gets. Give her nasty, you get worse back. She has never ever been nasty to me. I also have never heard that anyone left because of her. Your ax is dull, better go sharpen it.

Comment

She gives as good as she gets. Give her nasty, you get worse back. She has never ever been nasty to me. I also have never heard that anyone left because of her. Your ax is dull, better go sharpen it.
                                Sounds like a great business model and someone I would certainly not want representing my club. Sounds like she doensnt care for any business she loses for Kurt. And yes, CJ for a lot of people is the icing on the cake for people to leave

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X