KK desperately needs players 2010/2011

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is disgusting here us that you can come in here and say whatever you want without attribution. Certainly not a place that can be trusted. Sick bunch of dog ticks in here.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post

My sons have had 3 parties there and you are full of it. First of all, they don’t have anything to do with the food. Tbe food is up to the people having the party do if the pizza sucked, look at the cheap ass people having the party. No matter what you do on a 95 degree hot and humid day. It’s hot. You are just a bunch of BS. Don’t have your party there the, more room for those of us who are grateful. Go spend $800 soMewhere else then, jackass. There the kids running it are amazing and the glow in the dark is awesome. The price is great too. Jennifer N.
      So 95 degrees outside and no AC inside is acceptable for a party where kids are running around? And no, the parents do not bring the food in from anywhere they want. Kurt has a deal with the pizza place up the street that used to sell pizza in his place. Just like EVERY party space around they all get pizza from certain places and it was truly disgusting. I believe it was from sapore fina up the road

Comment

My sons have had 3 parties there and you are full of it. First of all, they don’t have anything to do with the food. Tbe food is up to the people having the party do if the pizza sucked, look at the cheap ass people having the party. No matter what you do on a 95 degree hot and humid day. It’s hot. You are just a bunch of BS. Don’t have your party there the, more room for those of us who are grateful. Go spend $800 soMewhere else then, jackass. There the kids running it are amazing and the glow in the dark is awesome. The price is great too. Jennifer N.
        You must be really stupid. This is an inside place. Outside temperature should have no bearing on an inside air conditioned place. The fact is that Kurt is too cheap to turn the AC on and multiple children almost passed out. As usual Kurt cares more about his money then children's safety. What a complete moron you are

Comment

Here's the facts. Spin it however you idiots want. 95 degrees outside, no AC inside. Why not? Kurt knows its a party where kids run around for 2 hours but still won't turn on AC. So hot that the host has to strip down to a bra in front of a bunch of 11/12 year old boys. Multiple kids complaing how hot it is and that they don't feel well. And any of this is acceptable? These are children we are talking about. People die from heat stroke literally every day

Comment

Here's the facts. Spin it however you idiots want. 95 degrees outside, no AC inside. Why not? Kurt knows its a party where kids run around for 2 hours but still won't turn on AC. So hot that the host has to strip down to a bra in front of a bunch of 11/12 year old boys. Multiple kids complaing how hot it is and that they don't feel well. And any of this is acceptable? These are children we are talking about. People die from heat stroke literally every day
            What was the round about date of this party? I just checked the Farmingville weather for the past 2 weeks and I didn't see one date where the weather was near 95 degrees.

Now I'm also questioning if the pizza was all that bad....your whole story is now in question

Comment

What was the round about date of this party? I just checked the Farmingville weather for the past 2 weeks and I didn't see one date where the weather was near 95 degrees.

Now I'm also questioning if the pizza was all that bad....your whole story is now in question
              It’s all a bunch of BS designed to make these people look bad. Shame on these morons. Like I said before, anyone can say anything when they are unchecked and anonymous.

Comment

They don’t provide food. The food is brought in by the party! Really need to get a freaking life.

Comment

The summer skills camps have been really slow so far this summer. Not many kids at all

Comment

The summer skills camps have been really slow so far this summer. Not many kids at all
                    There are no camps right now, genius, stalker boy, Arteca.

Comment

I attended the last skills camp. This wasn't a direct attack on anyone just a statement. Whoever you are whether it be Kurt himself or someone representing him you are doing him no favors and I am seeing why all these bad things get said about the club.

Comment

My son played for the 09 boys last season. We just registered with another club and haven't told Kurt yet. We still receive the emails and just received the latest email stating that next season will stay exactly the same as last, still be merged with Uruguay but will be more organized. And that's all it says, it doesn't say how it will be more organized, or a plan, or a direction. And that just solidified our reason for leaving

Comment

There are no camps right now, genius, stalker boy, Arteca.
                          Shut up CJ show us those saggy sags!

Comment

My son played for the 09 boys last season. We just registered with another club and haven't told Kurt yet. We still receive the emails and just received the latest email stating that next season will stay exactly the same as last, still be merged with Uruguay but will be more organized. And that's all it says, it doesn't say how it will be more organized, or a plan, or a direction. And that just solidified our reason for leaving
                            So your sweet n didn’t play much. Better that you go.

Comment

Shut up CJ show us those saggy sags!
                              She doesn’t care to see your tiny dickie.

Comment

I attended the last skills camp. This wasn't a direct attack on anyone just a statement. Whoever you are whether it be Kurt himself or someone representing him you are doing him no favors and I am seeing why all these bad things get said about the club.
                                Right! You are so smart. It’s so important to listen to the crap that is spewed here. I’m sure that you went to the best college that money could buy. lol

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X