X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CJs new name

CJ had opened a new BOTN account under Atletico FC

Don't even bother. Site is so moderated from her best friend Larry edits every post to his own wording to push his own agenda

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      CJ had opened a new BOTN account under Atletico FC
      Yes, why anyone would take anything from that site seriously is beyond me. It's not an honest representation of community opinion, just whatever loser Larry miller wants to say. And who exactly is he that he gets to say what he wants? Just some guy who owns a soccer blog. More like a soccer log (of poop).

Comment

Yep. We are leaving kk and basically bringing half the team with us just because of Cjs association with Larry and that site. Oh and also because that club is the most unorganized mess I have ever seen

Comment

Yep. We are leaving kk and basically bringing half the team with us just because of Cjs association with Larry and that site. Oh and also because that club is the most unorganized mess I have ever seen

Awww did she hurt your wittle feelings. poor baby.

Comment

Awww did she hurt your wittle feelings. poor baby.
            Lol hi Cj. No just Larry is a **** and Cj is nasty and half the team at KK is so fed up with how that club is run. Maybe now I'll take all the kids...KK is a sinking ship

Comment

Do everyome at KK a favor and leave!! I’m sure you’re one of the parents that has a new team every year.

Comment

Lol hi Cj. No just Larry is a **** and Cj is nasty and half the team at KK is so fed up with how that club is run. Maybe now I'll take all the kids...KK is a sinking ship
                Where do you want to take them? TG’s pizza party?

Comment

CJ is the best thing to happen to KK and the Atletico teams. You need to get lost. No one needs you, Leo Pesso.

Comment

CJs new name

Do everyome at KK a favor and leave!! I’m sure you’re one of the parents that has a new team every year.
                    Rob just give it a rest already. Your a tough guy going after woman and children.

Comment

CJs new name

Rob just give it a rest already. Your a tough guy going after woman and children.
                      Do you think he even realizes he has just done? What's good for the goose...

Comment

CJ is the best thing to happen to KK and the Atletico teams. You need to get lost. No one needs you, Leo Pesso.
                        Hi Cj. You have to be joking right. This club is an absolute mess. All the top players leave every season. Keep spreading your bs and ill take every player i can. I've already taken a bunch already. Only have 5 teams as it is

Comment

Do you think he even realizes he has just done? What's good for the goose...
                          Hi Larry. No not rob. Keep guessing

Comment

Hi Cj. You have to be joking right. This club is an absolute mess. All the top players leave every season. Keep spreading your bs and ill take every player i can. I've already taken a bunch already. Only have 5 teams as it is
                            Parents like you are the problem

Comment

Where do you want to take them? TG’s pizza party?
                              I would give it a rest Larry. I know some things also, some real shady things that would sink whats left of your friends at kK.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X