Barca parents only

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much money do you want to put on the g2007 team wins their cup game this weekend?

Comment

Why is the G2007 Barca team not at the Jeff Cup this weekend?
      parents were told months ago they were going…

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
        How much money do you want to put on the g2007 team wins their cup game this weekend?
        The Jeff Cup Showcase games.... aawww no, because they couldn't qualify.....
        So who they playing in the NY Cup game, another C team from a town? Come on, tell us who they are playing....

Comment

I looked, they are playing a team from Latham in upstate NY. Not a challenge, would be a c or b town team on LI. Got soccer rank 61. Not that means much as they rank Barca at #18 in the state ( they list Barca with a 33% win ratio) .. Good or bad you still get judged on if you can win. Especially by U16 as they should know how to play by now.

Comment

I looked, they are playing a team from Latham in upstate NY. Not a challenge, would be a c or b town team on LI. Got soccer rank 61. Not that means much as they rank Barca at #18 in the state ( they list Barca with a 33% win ratio) .. Good or bad you still get judged on if you can win. Especially by U16 as they should know how to play by now.
            But Barca is More Than A Club how can that be?

Comment

But Barca is More Than A Club how can that be?

I heard major issues at a Barca boys 2007 game ? Anyone have details or know of the issue ? Parent once again chasing a ref perhaps?

Comment

First of all, I would like to apologize to all the EDP staff and the crew members from the other day, for what happened on that game against NY Hota.

We are aware of what happened last year with our Academy team, and we took several decisions with those families and banning them from the BARCA Academy Pro NY.
                During these months we put a lot of effort and time, teaching the families/staff to avoid any of these situations. Our first priority, has been always, to offer the best environment for a youth athletes where they can develop and learn this sport.

For that reason, I wanted to let all know, that we already took a corrective action from those parents for not allowing their entrance to any game from the team
                for the rest of the Spring season (Team B2007 Pro).

Again, our staff and families are being so proactive regarding this matter and committed, because we are trying to avoid any of these situations ever again.

Please, let me know if you have any further questions to us or concerns.
                Apologize again.
                Thank you.
                Xavier Baladas Marcos

Comment

Mes Que Un Club

Comment

First of all, I would like to apologize to all the EDP staff and the crew members from the other day, for what happened on that game against NY Hota.

We are aware of what happened last year with our Academy team, and we took several decisions with those families and banning them from the BARCA Academy Pro NY.
                    During these months we put a lot of effort and time, teaching the families/staff to avoid any of these situations. Our first priority, has been always, to offer the best environment for a youth athletes where they can develop and learn this sport.

For that reason, I wanted to let all know, that we already took a corrective action from those parents for not allowing their entrance to any game from the team
                    for the rest of the Spring season (Team B2007 Pro).

Again, our staff and families are being so proactive regarding this matter and committed, because we are trying to avoid any of these situations ever again.

Please, let me know if you have any further questions to us or concerns.
                    Apologize again.
                    Thank you.
                    Xavier Baladas Marcos
                    I would tell you even though we are not Barca people, its not the coaches or the club who incite this. It is unfortunately the delusional parents who are way too invested in this game. Because their kid is on Barca they think every touch of the ball will mean something. They should ban not only the parents but the kid too. There has to be consequence for the parent. If Barca is so great to be with, then maybe they would think twice before they were asses at the field when their kid is playing. Hate to punish the kid but they should have a ZERO tolerance like the preach.

Comment

I would tell you even though we are not Barca people, its not the coaches or the club who incite this. It is unfortunately the delusional parents who are way too invested in this game. Because their kid is on Barca they think every touch of the ball will mean something. They should ban not only the parents but the kid too. There has to be consequence for the parent. If Barca is so great to be with, then maybe they would think twice before they were asses at the field when their kid is playing. Hate to punish the kid but they should have a ZERO tolerance like the preach.
                      Very funny because Barca isn't even all that good -- at any age level.

Comment

The family has been removed from the club.
                        When you say things like Barca is not good that is just silly.
                        They have a top mls team that has moved players to the pros.
                        What more do you want? It’s the Americans that should be ashamed of themselves, because we don’t know how to act.
                        But if you don’t like Barca who do you think does a better job in their academy system?
                        I don’t see a single top player in the world that came from any US academy. Most US players are all trained from international academies…and if they could play on the Spanish National team they would. BTW Barca has trained the most players on that Spanish National Team!

Comment

The family has been removed from the club.
                          When you say things like Barca is not good that is just silly.
                          They have a top mls team that has moved players to the pros.
                          What more do you want? It’s the Americans that should be ashamed of themselves, because we don’t know how to act.
                          But if you don’t like Barca who do you think does a better job in their academy system?
                          I don’t see a single top player in the world that came from any US academy. Most US players are all trained from international academies…and if they could play on the Spanish National team they would. BTW Barca has trained the most players on that Spanish National Team!
                          Mr Barca Dad is back.

They are talking about BARCA NY. Most people would say FC Barca is a great team and training. And their resident academy in AZ is not BARCA NY who has all the kids going up to MLS and international. Being that FC Barca directly runs the NY program, they need to take the blame of its failure. Those parents did become bad overnight, they have been like that for awhile and should have been put in their place before it came to what it has the last two seasons.

So stop the BS about how great Barca is, BARCA NY needs to own up to its F* Ups!

Comment

How is the girls program doing? I thought they were moving into and taking over Suffolk County

Comment

Barca is the only real academy on Long Island.
                              Hopefully they buy Susa…then all the noise goes away.

Comment

Barca administration is a nightmare. They cannot even run their small little “academy” now

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X