X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boys cjsl vs edpl

BOYS TRAVEL CJSL VS EDPL
    I understand the league you play in is typically dictated by the club you’re in, however, which league is superior? Base your decision on the following:
    - level of play (are they bunching us still? High scoring games? How’s the passing?)
    - level of competition (skill level of teams)
    - fields and scheduling (fields are available and ready at game time)
    - organization (refs show up, teams show up)

Please be sure to include club/ age group / league your in/ and if you have experience in both leagues

The best teams in CJSL routinely get beat by EDP teams. CJSL is a local entry level youth league

Originally posted by Guest View Post
    BOYS TRAVEL CJSL VS EDPL
    I understand the league you play in is typically dictated by the club you’re in, however, which league is superior? Base your decision on the following:
    - level of play (are they bunching us still? High scoring games? How’s the passing?)
    - level of competition (skill level of teams)
    - fields and scheduling (fields are available and ready at game time)
    - organization (refs show up, teams show up)

Please be sure to include club/ age group / league your in/ and if you have experience in both leagues

Comment

[QUOTE=Guest;n4434049]
      The best teams in CJSL routinely get beat by EDP teams. CJSL is a local entry level youth league

I am curious too, what programs are in EDP? I have a son in CJSL but if EDP league is better, Im curious to know what soccer programs, especially in Queens are in that league. Thanks in advance

Comment

What club does your son play for in cjsl?

Comment

[QUOTE=Guest;n4434607]
          Originally posted by Guest View Post

I am curious too, what programs are in EDP? I have a son in CJSL but if EDP league is better, Im curious to know what soccer programs, especially in Queens are in that league. Thanks in advance

Gottschee, Auburndale, MetOval

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X