Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Futsal in manhattan

New to soccer but have some friends outside NYC that have given some general advice. Son, age 6 got interested during world cup, would like to introduce him in an environment that encourages individual development, ball mastery. I hear futsal is a great way, especially for younger kids. I've come across Manhattan Soccer Club, Brazillian Soccer School. Wondering if anyone can chime in with experience, additional suggestions? Thanks.

Brazilian Soccer School run by Horace McFarlane is great. He is a really good trainer and my D loves going to his sessions. We used to go over in Riverdale, so really close to Manhattan.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
      Brazilian Soccer School run by Horace McFarlane is great. He is a really good trainer and my D loves going to his sessions. We used to go over in Riverdale, so really close to Manhattan.
      I highly recommend Horace. He is great with his players and is a very good instructor. He is great at teaching all the technical skills of one touch, dribbling, trapping the ball, etc. he has been doing this a long time and has a great following.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      Working...
      X