•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Susa 09 = toxic

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
      In case you missed it above. I’ll spell it slowly for you in bold this time - NO ONE CARES
      Then why have you been asking for it? To recap:

Losers are at the bottom of the table…how much games have you won so far?? Thought so. See you happy campers up at FC Stars this weekend. If you cannot come out with at least 1 win this weekend y’all should give up travel soccer, cause man that’s hard traveling 4 hours away to lose EVERY time. Just like clockwork. I’ll be on the SUSA sideline celebrating the team..what will you be doing?

Impressive win record and soccer resume-but this isn't about you is it cowboy? The subjects of this topic are SUSA and EMSC, specifically the 2009 NL and RL teams.

Now that you are off your soapbox, how about you give some of pointers to your coach because surely with his reputation of churning out great teams through out the years(that was a joke btw), history does not seem to favor him with this team this year, or the one before, and before them, and before them and....you get the picture. I can only imagine the results will be the same for the kids coming up as well. Teaching them how to get accustomed to losing is a sound strategy that is widely practiced----NOWHERE.

Face it you are neck deep in it and have no consolation but to have the girls enjoy it. I guess there is a life lesson being taught to your daughters- as Vince Lombardi once said-If you accept losing you can't win. I am glad we had the balls to get out of that. After a while of constant losing I can imagine especially in the older years, the feeling of not being able to compete at the top level is very real there at EMSC. Nice job coach, set em up from early. Chin up cowboy, you've learned your lessons over the years...sorry for your little one though.

See ya on the sideline this weekend...swing by field 1 if you'd like to see what coaching a competitive group of girls in soccer looks like. I know the drive back on Sunday will be hard for both of your teams.
      So, pretty clear you are asking for my exploits, so I reeled them off for you

Tape up, gotta get that kid to practice later and don't want you pulling a hammy while cheering...

Comment

Susa 09 = toxic
        It's weird. The people I know at SUSA are fine. My D will have a teammate from there next year at college and she's a nice kid. Haven't met the parents yet, but I am concerned. Heard a few loonies from the sidelines over the years and while more than most, haven't come across a clean sideline yet. Nobody else seems to carry on like this, though. If it matters, also met a recruit from EM who's also a great kid. Met both of their parents and excellent people as well. Anticipate both of these will succeed at college. I can guarantee their college coaches won't stand for it, that's for sure

Hard to understand why people can't concentrate on their successes. Typically if you are good, you don't need to tell everyone about it. When that happens, deep down they know it's not the case so they are trying to convince themselves as much as they are us. The concentration on others is a tell-tale sign.

He'll get there, eventually. In the meantime, it's a good time f-ing with him.

Comment

Then why have you been asking for it? To recap:

So, pretty clear you are asking for my exploits, so I reeled them off for you

Tape up, gotta get that kid to practice later and don't want you pulling a hammy while cheering...
          And you my friend gets the distinction of being the top figurative literal tool of the day! Yes that means you are 2nd to none. Most likely you’ll need help understanding what it means. But guess what NO ONE CARES!

Comment

And you my friend gets the distinction of being the top figurative literal tool of the day! Yes that means you are 2nd to none. Most likely you’ll need help understanding what it means. But guess what NO ONE CARES!
            So we shouldn’t take you literally and just assume you are spouting ambiguously? Actually that does make sense.

Start taping-big session coming this afternoon. Gotta get those pom-poms in prime condition.

Gawd I love U-littles. So cute when they’re angry. Like little furry rodents who can’t find their cheese

Comment

See you at the game cupcake. Will save a handicap spot for you.

Comment

See you at the game cupcake. Will save a handicap spot for you.
                Remember....since you are really curious about my background, I'm the one who plays and not waves the pompoms around....

Comment

Remember....since you are really curious about my background, I'm the one who plays and not waves the pompoms around....
                  =Special

Comment

=Special
                    Nah, just a fan of the game and answers questioned that are asked of me. Again, but if my answers frighten you, you should cease asking scary questions ;-)

"Special" is a supposed adult acting like a 12-year old girl and waving pom poms around trying to convince the world how bad someone else is. It's a weird dynamic. But, like was said, you'll find out soon enough. When your overbearing mentality finally breaks here, circle back in 18 months and let us know how it goes. Funny, the U-little Cheerleaders never do and it happens every year, but someday maybe they will? One can hope.

Comment

Yea, have fun cupcake. You've added a certain level of boredom to this thread. Anyway back to the 09 domination thread, SUSA 3-0 on Saturday and 6-0 on Sunday. This feels like a great weekend for soccer up there in Mass. FC Stars played well a few weeks ago at their tournament, but they are missing a few players from last year that seems to have gone over to Scorpion Soccer. Let's see how this weekend goes.

Comment

Yea, have fun cupcake. You've added a certain level of boredom to this thread. Anyway back to the 09 domination thread, SUSA 3-0 on Saturday and 6-0 on Sunday. This feels like a great weekend for soccer up there in Mass. FC Stars played well a few weeks ago at their tournament, but they are missing a few players from last year that seems to have gone over to Scorpion Soccer. Let's see how this weekend goes.
                        How you feeling? All taped up and ready to go?

Comment

Let’s go SUSA.

Comment

Who is Alex?

Comment

Who is Alex?
                              Former EMSC top shotter for the 09’s. He had a fall from grace since and left the club so his kid can play with better athletes at SUSA. Supposedly he left after pointing out racism at the club. Rory was his kids coach at the time so I guess it makes sense he would have no choice to leave since Rory relegated Alex’s kid to the beach after that. His kid never went to the EM tryout and walked onto the SUSA ENCL team. Go figure. Not good enough for the worst team in the division but can walk onto the number 1 team.

Comment

Former EMSC top shotter for the 09’s. He had a fall from grace since and left the club so his kid can play with better athletes at SUSA. Supposedly he left after pointing out racism at the club. Rory was his kids coach at the time so I guess it makes sense he would have no choice to leave since Rory relegated Alex’s kid to the beach after that. His kid never went to the EM tryout and walked onto the SUSA ENCL team. Go figure. Not good enough for the worst team in the division but can walk onto the number 1 team.
                                Alex must have a good job cause money does buy your place over there.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X