Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Coach for Brooklyn College Women's Soccer

Looks like a good hire. Admittedly it's not the highest level of soccer but I think it's important for athletes to have positive, development opportunities no matter what level they play at.

https://www.brooklyncollegeathletics...r-program.aspx

Who Cares about a low-level d3?

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
      Who Cares about a low-level d3?
      Take your elitist attitude and shove it ....

Comment

Saint Francis Brooklyn needs a new Women's coach. 8 wins in 4 years and a .120 winning percentage in 4 years. Sure it's a newer D1 program, but you've got to show some signs of improving after 4 years. NYC should be able to draw international talent. The Men's team is pretty good and draws a lot of foreign players.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
          Saint Francis Brooklyn needs a new Women's coach. 8 wins in 4 years and a .120 winning percentage in 4 years. Sure it's a newer D1 program, but you've got to show some signs of improving after 4 years. NYC should be able to draw international talent. The Men's team is pretty good and draws a lot of foreign players.
          8 wins in four years?! Wow! I had no idea that it was that bad. That's Delaware State bad.

I watched parts of a couple games last year and I wasn't very impressed with the quality. I won't be able to see another game until their last game of the season against their arch-rival LIU. It's not a great place to watch games, that's for sure.

Comment

I just checked St. Francis Brooklyn's record the past 4 years.
            2019: 0-17
            2020: 2-5-1 (Covid limited to playing NEC only)
            2021: 5-8-6
            2022: 1-10-3 (so far).
            The program seemed to be heading in the right direction based on 2021, but this season has been a disaster. Looks like they may lose their last two games too. Take out the 5 win season and that's an average of one win per season.

8-40-10 in four years. You need to show improvement at the D1 level after 4 years. Hopefully, the next coach can turn it around. Losing is contagious.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X