Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barca moving to suffolk county

Barca I got an email from them the other day and it said they are moving I think the girls portion of the academy to St Joseph's in Patchogue. Anyone know the scoop?

Originally posted by Guest View Post
    Barca I got an email from them the other day and it said they are moving I think the girls portion of the academy to St Joseph's in Patchogue. Anyone know the scoop?
    I hear Mark Nash is running the program.

Comment

Good move for both.

Comment

Good move for both.
        Would give the Barca girls program a boost if true.

Comment

Big loss for-SB-LGN if true.

Comment

but hes not spanish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            what the hell does he know about the barca methodology?

Comment

SB was doing Barca style of play for many years prior to merge. Also many Managers of the professional Barca club have not been Spanish.

Comment

Spanish coaches will report to him. Barca wanted someone who with good connections to kick start girls program on LI.

Comment

SB was doing Barca style of play for many years prior to merge. Also many Managers of the professional Barca club have not been Spanish.
                  Visas have been a problem.

Comment

really, Mark Nash? I actually liked him. My kid did a clinic with SB a few years ago. I liked the way he worked with the kids. No idea about how he manages, but seemed a good coach.

Comment

Spanish coaches will report to him. Barca wanted someone who with good connections to kick start girls program on LI.
                      great, so i'm paying for barca methodology and i'm getting crap based american.

Comment

really, Mark Nash? I actually liked him. My kid did a clinic with SB a few years ago. I liked the way he worked with the kids. No idea about how he manages, but seemed a good coach.
                        Game changer for Barca girls program will draw a lot of kids.

Comment

I absolutely love the fake news over here on Mark Nash lol. I encourage all of you to go and reach out to Mark about this fake move to Barca, and I hate to burst your bubble but he is not moving to Barca. Barca is going at this project alone and had tryouts the other day with about 6 kids that showed up. If Barca wants to in fact make an impact then they better start investing in the local community. Everyone that has left the program over the years says the same thing, zero transparency, zero stability, and constant turnover in staff. You can say whatever you like however take a deep look at the numbers. Each year Barca is losing players and coaches, what does that tell you?

And telling the parents here lies of Mark Nash joining Barca does not help either, it weakens the position of Barca and however is spreading these lies. Good Day!

Comment

I absolutely love the fake news over here on Mark Nash lol. I encourage all of you to go and reach out to Mark about this fake move to Barca, and I hate to burst your bubble but he is not moving to Barca. Barca is going at this project alone and had tryouts the other day with about 6 kids that showed up. If Barca wants to in fact make an impact then they better start investing in the local community. Everyone that has left the program over the years says the same thing, zero transparency, zero stability, and constant turnover in staff. You can say whatever you like however take a deep look at the numbers. Each year Barca is losing players and coaches, what does that tell you?

And telling the parents here lies of Mark Nash joining Barca does not help either, it weakens the position of Barca and however is spreading these lies. Good Day!
                            Loser club, no talented trainers, too much money for nothing! Get out of here!!!

Comment

Loser club, no talented trainers, too much money for nothing! Get out of here!!!
                              the trainers are great (probably the best i have known)...the problem with barca is the club management.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X