Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post
    Too much negativity on these forums. Congrats to Johan and East Coast Boca this weekend.
    OP here… this is what I expected when I started this thread. This team was wonderful to watch at Spirit 2 weekends ago, I am not surprised to hear they won a tournament this weekend. It caught me off guard by the negativity when I posted my original message. I guess there will always be a few haters, lighten up NYers ;)

Comment

OP here… this is what I expected when I started this thread. This team was wonderful to watch at Spirit 2 weekends ago, I am not surprised to hear they won a tournament this weekend. It caught me off guard by the negativity when I posted my original message. I guess there will always be a few haters, lighten up NYers ;)
      Long island soccer is cesspool of the privileged whiny parent. It's truly disgusting they can't even admit this is a very good team

Comment

East coast boca juniors formally johan juniors orange machine are 1 of the most impressive teams i have seen. I enjoy watching Johans videos and watching the Machine grow. This coach is best in biz and big part of soccer community

Comment

Long island soccer is cesspool of the privileged whiny parent. It's truly disgusting they can't even admit this is a very good team
          Ok, if I admit that they are a good team, will you please stop posting about how good of a team they are?

Comment

East coast boca juniors formally johan juniors orange machine are 1 of the most impressive teams i have seen. I enjoy watching Johans videos and watching the Machine grow. This coach is best in biz and big part of soccer community
            Well said Johan.

Comment

I dont no who wrote the other stuff but i aint johan/john and he is 1 of the best go watch his team and ull c

Comment

I dont no who wrote the other stuff but i aint johan/john and he is 1 of the best go watch his team and ull c
                What?

Comment

What?
                  is that coach john screams like a maniac on the sidelines?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X